"I know you're dying to ask what happened, I can see it in your eyes." Olivia stated. " You can just ask."

Elliot sensing the joking tone in her voice, he smiled at being caught. " Yeah, but I figure you'll tell me when you want." Standing up, he lent his hand down towards her, once she grabbed it, he pulled her up slowly, mindful of the fact that when he walked in he saw her cradling her ribs. "Where's your room?"

She looked at Elliot with her eyebrows raised. Elliot sensing her confusion, was quick to explain, "I know we barely met, in person at least, but I really don't feel safe leaving you here tonight, or at least you not being here tonight will just, help calm my nerves." He was nervous stating what he did. He didn't want to feel like he was suffocating her and he definitely didn't feel like crowding her. Looking at her face, he didn't see any form of her being upset about what he stated, more lost in thought then anything. After a minute in silence, she slowly nodded her head. Relief washed through him at the fact that she wasn't going to argue with him on the subject.

"Up the stairs if you go towards your right, there will be two doors, one on the right is mine, then you should know what a dresser is so.." She trailed off laughing a bit as he rolled his eyes at her teasing.

Elliot nodded, sitting her down on a stool in the kitchen, before jogging towards the stairs, following her directions and entering her bedroom. He smiled a bit as he walked in. It wasn't what he was expecting, then again, he hadn't really known what to expect. The walls were a light blue, almost sky color. The walls had a couple posters on the wall, a couple U2 and Foo Fighter posters standing out the most. She had a simple twin sized bed, a desk across the way, and next to her bathroom door, her dresser lay. Quickly hopping on to it, he looked at her desk seeing what he assumed to be her school bag, grabbed it and threw it over his shoulder. Seeing an empty bag hanging on the back of the room door he grabbed it, as well as grabbing a couple sleep and day outfits, just in case she wanted to stay a bit longer. Stuffing it all in a bag, he grabs a pair of plain black shoes knowing that they would match every outfit that he had grabbed. Looking around the room once more, I decided to grab her laptop and chargers just in case, before turning the lights back off and heading down the stairs. Reaching the bottom he saw that she was starting to dose on the counter. Walking over, he slightly rubbed her arm causing her eyes to flutter open, a soft smile gracing her face, warming his heart.

"You ready to head out?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Helping her stand up, He wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her out to house making sure to close and lock the door on his way. Opening up the car door, he settled her in the front seat, then tossed her bags in the back. Once he got into the car himself and started it up, they set of towards his apartment complex.

During the drive, it was mostly silent. Elliot glanced over towards Olivia to see that she was staring out the window seemingly lost in thought. Deciding it was to quite, he turned on the radio for some background music.

"Is Casey really mad at me?" Olivia asked softly, startling Elliot a bit.

Sighing, he didn't really know how to respond. He hadn't had the chance to message Casey since Olivia and him decided to have a talk. Knowing that he probably should though, he would just message her later once they reached his place. "I think she was more scared then angry, Liv."' Nodding her head at his response, she stayed quiet the rest of the way.

Pulling up into the parking garage of his place, she seemed to have perked up a bit. Olivia was actually really excited to see what his placed looked like. "Do I have to worry about there being beer cans and girls everywhere?" She teased, poking Elliot in the side, causing him to squirm away.