Chapter 15

Two weeks later

Lily head towards Cordilia's office every afternoon as usual. She was accepted by Cordilia so it made her very happy.

'I still can't believe I am working with my favorite author! And to think that I could even have the honor to help her! I'm in cloud nine!' she sighed in awe and happiness, there was a light skip on her steps.

"Hey, commoner, haven't seen you in a while" Lily perked up when she heard a voiced called her from behind, she turned around

"Crown Prince!" Lily greeted, quite impatient.

To tell the truth she never like those boys that keep bugging her. With their constant interactions with her caused majority of the female populations to erupt and target her in bullying. That and those pompous peacocks are badmouthing and discrediting Cordilia. That's a serious offence in Lily's bottom line!

"Running errands for the Ice Queen?" He asked in disdain.

Really, Crown Prince Robert was quite resentful to Cordilia. It was a big blow to his ego and pride when a woman beat him into the competition. He felt that he can do better than her in terms of 'putting people in place', after all, he's a man. Corwn Prince Robert remembered how angry his father was when he found out. Robert got severely reprimanded and was about to be issued that he should be engaged with Cordilia Jade just so they can weave that he, as the gentlemen fiancé, could back down from his fiancé's wishes. However, while this plan was still hatching, who could have thought that a jackal from another Kingdom sneaked in and steal the goods?

Albeit the King of Gardenia had agreed for this Political Marriage for peace between two kingdoms, the King did not want to give up a potential great Queen for his son, however, it seems like Cordilia and Crown Prince Isaac have known and quite familiar to each other. To the point that King of Red Willow Kingdom had his personal butler to send a letter delivered personally to the King. So, the King had to give the other kingdom some face and agree to it.

However, if Crown Prince Robert were to ask whom he would make his queen in the future. His answer would be 'He doesn't know'. Actually, he dislikes girls who are more concerned with their vanity. First option he would pick would be Cordilia, but cross her off the list, he could not deal with her, so the next candidate would be Lily Montana.

Why?

This commoner was able to enter the Noble's Circle, not completely, but she was the first one to ever enter. (thanks to the plot) so it means she is very capable and talented, not to mention, being cultivated by Cordilia, she would bound to be a remarkable woman in the future.

"Crown Prince, Please, I appreciate it if you stop trying to antagonised Miss Jade. Thank you." Lily said as she clutched the manuscripts in her arms to emphasised what she meant

"I have some errands to do, good day" And Lily fleed away before Robert could even give his consent.

"Bold woman! To have the guts to not even place me in your eye, you really are Cordilia Jade's minion!" Crown Prince Robert felt an invisible arrow peairced his knees.

'To see Lily ran so fast and avoid him like a plague, he's not that unpleasant right?'

Meanwhile, with the certain villain.

"Isaac, my dear son, I am quite curious of your bride to be" the Queen, Athena Jane Cullen said as she took a sip from her wine, the dining table entered a pin drop silence from the sudden spring of the unrelated topic.

"Yes brother dear, I am quite curious as well" Alexander Ace Cullen, Isaac's younger brother and the Second Prince said, with a hint of malicious intent from his voice.

"She's quite capable if that is what mother is worried about. Do not worry, she won't be smearing our name" Isaac reassured.

"I want to meet my future sister in law. Would you write a letter?" Alexander asked, if one ignored his eyes, you can say he is sincere.

"I will try but it'd be quite difficult. Her identity is not simple" Isaac replied.

'Cordilia, I hope you are ready' Isaac thought as he eyed Alexander warily.
.......
Cordilia spat out the tea she was drinking when she read the letter.

"The hell!? Me!? Go to that Villain's territory!? I'd be lucky if I got my corpse intact! What is he thinking!" Cordilia yelled in Japanese

"Very good, Villain, I am already worried about my situation here, you're still dragging me into another mess!?" Cordilia gritted her teeth as the events that afternoon came to mind.

The Captured Targets, aside from Henry, were starting to get rest and shamelessly chasing and bothering the Heroine. Lily had ran to her for protection, not knowing the Heroine was throwing her, the former Villainess, under the bus. Of course this behavior had provoke Princess Josephine's anger, making the Princess of Gardenia bolder in her bullying. Her, Cordilia, is the Student Boy President, so it's her jobtocalm things down,however before she can even solve her problems, that asshole Final BOSS Villain just had to log in in the game and shove another problem on her plate.

"Miss Cordilia, Prince Leonard is here to see you" Lily knocked on the door.

The poor Villainess, "...." 'Damn! Have some mercy and give me some break people! It's not too much to ask right?!(つ◉益◉)つ'