Chapter 10

"So this is the commoner that manage to worm their way in Shooting Star Academy. I didn't know that you guys lowered your standards. It's pretty sad" Isaac said as he stared at Lily whom shrunk down.

Of course, Harem members to the rescue, they quickly surrounded Lily to block her from Isaac's view.

"So this is your past time, bullying the weak" Robert sneered, trying to not waver under Isaac's peircint stare.

"Weak are meant to be kick down to pave way for the strong. It's always has been. That is why we have a Monarchy System, isn't it?" Isaac's said coldly

Cordilia's recognised this, it's in the Otome Game! The lines are the same ones! And it's her time to speak and ridicule Lily. Cordilia refused to be a puppet and wished to fight for her freedom.

"Correct as you are, Ice, but as you can see, Shooting Star Academy is looking for talents as well not just blindly accepting anyone because they have money to slap anyone in the face" Cordilia said as she crossed her arms, crossing her arms as she cooly stared at Isaac, straight in the eyes.

He seemed amused by this, if the smirking and dangerous glint in his eyes could any be indication.

"Oh? Playing the righteous one are you now, Lea? It's not like you, not like you at all" He said coldly as they glared at each other fiercely

"Rising Riyals has no respect, showing up ate or early is disrespectful, is this how a Noble should act? I think not. And as the representative of this school, I will not let you bully anyone of us. Know your place Ice, this is our place. Our territory, our rules, foreign students have no say on it" Cordilia sneered as the two school president took a step forward, glares intensified.

"So hateful are you? I am the rules, Lilia. Maybe you haven't still moved on the fact that men always Dominates women. Must have been a sore spot" He smirked and took a step forward

"There will comes a time that we women will have an equal footing to men, and when that time comes I will personally come and slap you in the face" Cordilia gritted her teeth as she took a step forward, now their noses are touching.

Normally, this position can make anyone fangir but the intense, cold, dangerous atmosphere made everyone wants to ran away before they get dragged in the fight. But the students were shamelessly staring wide eyed at the two normally unmovable thousand years old ice glaciers are now railing each other up and they are seemed to be...... Flirting?

"Is that a challenge? Can you even take it, Lea?" Isaac raised a brow

"Bring it on, Ice, I am not afraid of you" Cordilia smirked

"They have pet names"

"Ice?"

"Lea?"

"So cute"

"They seemed to know each other"

"The two are Tsundere"

"I ship them"

Everyone could hear the undisguised conversation from the bushes and pillars.

"What 'cute together'?! They look like they'll rip each other apart!" the boys blinked

"You won't understand how girls minds work" Renee said with a blush on her face.

"We haven't meet for a long time and you have forgotten me. Let's go talk" He grasp Cordilia's wrist and began dragging her out of earshot but students could still see them.

The students watched them talked for a while until Isaac said something that made Cordilia angry and started pointing at his face. Isaac seemed angry as well as they started yelling at each other before a few words, they calmed down and stared at the student's direction, saying something to each other when Isaac turned to Cordilia and said something that made the girl furious.

"ISAAC CHRISTIAN EROS CULLEN, YOU JERK! I AM NOT A TOY FOR YOU TO BE MESSED WITH!!!!!" and bam, Cordilia's fist made its mark on the Crown Prince of Red Willow Kingdom.

He staggered back and clutched his cheek. Staring at Cordilia in disbelief. Everyone's jaw was technically hanging at that move.

"You can't escape me and your destiny Cordilia" Isaac said as they talked before Cordilia hit him again he caught the punch but the following kick on his torso was something he didn't expect so he double up in pain and knelt down.

Cordilia ran away, shoving everyone away, she was crying. And yelling at Isaac that she'll get revenge.

"What in the world just happened?"