11.fortunate or unfortunate ?

Seirra :who the hell is he ?

Stranger :Excuse me ,man!

Dr:You're here !

Stranger:yeah .sorry for not informing you earlier .I arrived here yesterday night .

Dr:Where were you yesterday night ?

Stranger:well I was with my patient .& guess what I have a brilliant news for you .

Dr:what's that ?

Stranger:I injected him last night .& I have to believe that "Miracles Happen "

Dr:what do you mean ?

Stranger:Trust me Dr.Hawkin I haven't seen this type of case in my life !He responded within a few hours .2 hours ago I did some tests of him .Results are about to come .All good I hope .& "He is remembering about his past slowly .But it will he best if we let him meet his family .Thatswhy I sent him to Khushi Raizada's cabin ."

Dr:I can't believe it !you're a magician !have to say he is a very lucky one .But wait !how do you know that Khushi Raizada is his family member ?

Stranger:I know a lot of things .That's not important .Anyway my work is done .let's go to the canteen & eat something.what say ?

Dr:yeah sure but

Stranger:Hawkin you talk too much .let's go !!!!

Dr :ohk !

Seirra's pov

Arnie darling !things aren't that easy sweetheart !Even I am also happy now as I really want to see how you will handle everything when Sarah Sherin will come 🙄.

In khushi's cabin

Asr :k. ..khu..shi ?

Nurse :who are you ?& why are you here ?

Asr:nurse Dr gave me this letter to give it to you .

Nurse :ok let me see first .

He is her husband .We have full hope that his presence will help her to heal .you go out and wait .Let him stay with her for now .

From :Doctor Karl .

Nurse:ok you stay with her .I will go out and wait .

Arnav :Khushi.....trust me still I don't remember everything ......i just remember Akash & Payel getting married .......I don't know what happened next......Arshi is our daughter ....i know she is telling the truth ...but when did we get married ?why am I here in LA !I just don't remember anything...doctor said I will remember everything slowly .....but you have to help me to do that right ?then why are you silent now ?Khushi you know I do love you ...maybe more than anything ....i even dont know if I have ever told you that I love you !But I do khushi.....please don't leave me......don't leave us .how can I remember everything without your help khushi !please say something ....please ......you are listening me right ?I know you are !then why the hell are you not talking damn it !I can not stand your silence !I just can't khushi .......please .....please ask... (ask also means love 😋😋) say something ..........please ...........