First Day At Work

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, and I pressed the stop button on my phone. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I did a black and reddish color for my eyeshadow then applied eyeliner. The final touch to my face was putting a deep red lip color to my lips. Once I was done with my makeup, I put on a black and white pock dot button-down blouse with black high waisted jeans and black knee boots. I put my hair in a bun and did my edges and curled my bangs on both sides. I came out of the bathroom and put my laptop along with the chargers in my black suitcase, I put on my black coat and my black choker. I took my phone off the charger and put it in my purse as well as the charger.

I headed out the door and waited for the elevator to come up again. I went down to the lobby and decided to walk to my job since it was only ten minutes away and plus I like walking in the cold anyway. I got there and it was a busy morning people were already there in the lobby and workers getting there breakfast and some chilling out in the lounge some even stared at me and I just kept walking. I stood in line for the coffee so, I can get Sehun's breakfast before he came to his office which was one of my instructions for Sehun. He always got a black coffee with no sugar and a bagel with spread cheese. He liked his books and papers organized on each side and his breakfast on the opposite side of his desk where his computer was at. I got breakfast for me and him and went into the elevators.

Once I got to my floor, I walked to my office and opened the door to put my stuff down before I went into Sehun's office and put everything in place. I checked the time and it was seven-thirty so, I unlocked Sehun's office and put his stuff in place just as the instructions said. When I was done organizing Sehun's office I needed to go use the bathroom so, I went to the lobby downstairs and went inside the bathroom. When I was done, the elevator doors were opened still.

"Wait up!" I shouted as a hand stopped the elevator doors from closing.

"Thank you so much, most people would have just let the doors close," I say to the man who opened the door for me.

"Am not most people, I am different." The man said with a smile. He sure was handsome and tall in a black suit.

"Am sure you are," I say with a smirk as the elevator went up.

"You're new here right? I never saw you before." The man asked

"Yeah, am Sehun's new assistant, it's my first day," I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Well, he can be a jerk sometimes, so be careful he might get you mad." The man said

"I will try my best," I say as the elevator doors opened

"Good luck." He says as he walked out first and I walked behind him.

"Are you following me?" He asked once I was close to my office.

"No? This is my floor." I said with a confused look.

"Oh okay." He says before he kept walking.

I went inside of my office and sat down ready to eat my breakfast before someone knocked on my door.

"Yes!" I said as Sam walked in.

"Hey, how are you?" Sam asked with a smile.

"Am good, and yourself?" I asked

"Am great! Sehun is asking for you." Sam says

"Okay, I am coming," I say as I got up from my seat and walked over to Sehun's office, Sam knocked on it first before coming in.

"This is Rachel, your new assistant," Sam said as I stood next to him.

Sehun turned around and I realized he was the same man who was in the elevator with me. I chuckled and put my head down to hide away the embarrassment and he noticed because he started to chuckle a little.