Episode 1-Question 2-EXO

"Well, let's move on for question two! Give me Baekhyun, give me Lay!, let's go!"

Lay and Baekhyun comes to the podium and exchanges fist bumps and exclaimed, "Hwaiting!"

"All right, top 6 answers on the board: Women take forever to get dressed. What do men take forever to do?" Steve asked the survey question; Baekhyun pressed the buzzer first.

"Chores." Baekhyun answered.

"You better tell that it's not me, Baekhyun!" Xiumin scolded at him, causing everybody, including Steve, to laugh out loud.

Xiumin shook his head, about to laugh. Suho and his team just lost their shits.

"Oh, man. Xiumin, you do chores, don't you?" Steve asked and everyone kept laughing.

"I do chores. I love to keep our rooms clean but..." Xiumin admitted.

"Time-consuming." Steve spoke and Xiumin nodded.

"Yeah, but I really don't mind. Baekhyun, I'm warning you this time."

Baekhyun snickered, trying not to laugh out loud while the rest laughed.

"He warned you good." Steve chuckled.

"All right, chores!"

The answer "Chores" flipped in the board as number one answer by 31 points. Baekhyun cheered and looked at the team, motioning him to play.

"We're going to play." He spoke to Steve.

"They're going to play." Steve told Lay, and he went back to Suho's team to huddle for the answer.

Steve walked to Lee Soo-man's team, while Baekhyun gave high fives to everyone.

"So you four are from EXO, right?" Steve referred Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin and D.O.

"Yeah."

"There were originally twelve but three left because of personal reasons. It was a little bit hard for us but I know that they're supporting us all the way. So we always believe that we are one." Xiumin spoke.

"I salute you for that, man, because..." Steve pointed Xiumin and everyone applauded.

"That's true friendship. No matter if anyone left for a reason, the support is still there." Steve spoke.

The team agreed what he said.

"I'm proud of y'all."

And they thanked him.

"Yeah. So Baekhyun, are you...?" Steve spoke.

"Main vocalist. So is...D.O." Baekhyun spoke and D.O. in the very end, slightly bowed at Steve.

"I'm a lead vocalist." Xiumin spoke.

"And main rapper." Sehun spoke.

"Wow. These people are talented...music and fun...that's it." Steve spoke to the audience and the team agreed with him.

"All right, Sehun? Women take forever to get dressed. What do men take forever to do?"

"In the shower." Sehun answered without hesitation; the team applauded.

"In the shower!" Steve called and the answer "shower" flipped in as number seven by 3 points. Everyone cheered and applauded.

"All right Xiumin, here we go. Women take forever to get dressed. What do men take forever to do?"

Xiumin suddenly snickered. "To be honest this is so not me. But...pooping in the shower." He answered.

"You better embarrass me on national television." Baekhyun was so pissed off that he got exposed by revenge from Xiumin, causing the people burst out of laughter.