- Secrets Out -

!
!WARNING!
TRIGGER WARNING TO VICTIMS OF BEING RAPED AND/OR MOLESTED
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
!

Third Person

Tatiana looked at them biting the bottom of her lip. "Start from the beginning." Cody said sternly. She sighed with a simple nod.

"I was born into a pretty.... Wealthy family. Not that we lived in a mansion or anything, but we just had a lot of money because of my parents jobs. My dad was a Scientist and my mom was a science professor at a very big University. When I was about five years old, my dad left us for his job. He has found and discovered something big. But he used this as an excuse to leave us... Forever. He didn't want and never like the idea of being a father. My mom was in so much pain, she had taken suicide pills. I was Twelve at the time, my brother just being born. Next thing I know, we were put into an orphanage. A few years later, a young couple find us and decides to take us in. They were very nice people - Even having a son a couple of years older than me. The two of us actually got along very well, might I say. His name was Jacob. I gotta admit... He was pretty cute. A few months later, as I was sleeping, I felt someone get in bed with me..."

She paused for a bit, trying to remember what exactly happened. "And...?" Zach looked at her in questioning. She shook her head, ready to continue.

"And... Then whoever was in bed with me began touching me. I remember waking up in tears from a nightmare. I felt that person's hand suddenly slip down there, taking off what I was wearing below. I was frozen in fear and I couldn't move. I tried screaming, but they had covered my mouth with a cloth. They yanked the blankets off of me, pinning me to the bed. When I looked up, it was Jacob. He began whispering to me, telling me that if I make any sound he'll kill my little brother.. He was only two at the time, so I kept quiet. Then... He... He did..."

She covered her face, letting the tears escape. Both Cody and Zach gave her a group hug. "You don't have to continue if you don't want too..." Zach offered. "I'll fucking rip that bitches throat open if I ever see him!" Cody growled. She shook her head, gently pushing away. "No, it's fine. I deserve to tell you my life before this had all happened." So she continued.

"As he raped me, I could hear José, my her'mano, crying. I could hear Mr. And Mrs. Tailburn wake up, walking to my little brothers room. I had began screaming through the cloth, trying to get their attention. My little her'mano didn't stop crying, and the couple's knew only I could calm him down enough. So they entered my room only to see the window open with me laying on the bed, bruised and naked, even with nail marks. That's when they knew he had done it. Days later, they explain to me that he has been doing drugs and alcohol lately and lots of them, often coming home drunk and high. He would even become sexual towards his own mother, but he always threatened her that if she said anything he would kill everyone she knew and loved. Finally, he was taken to jail after all of this. He's the reason why I don't really like being touched or even why I don't trust people easily."

"Tatiana, I am so sorry.. I didn't know." She could see tears glistening in his eyes. She patted his back with a small smile. "It's alright... It's my fault I didn't tell you guys."

"Anything else?" Zach asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. Now, keep in mind I am now Eighteen. I thought it was time that I move out with my Six year old her'mano, so I said goodbye to Mr. And Mrs. Tailburn as I loaded up our final boxes. I had also received the money my family had left behind, so I was able to get a new house. After that, I enrolled into a college. It was the same one my mother worked in. I did very well in school, and my mother had gotten me a scholarship for that school when I was just 8. As I went there I also had to take care of my growing brother. I was soon enough falling behind since I had to take care of my brother. That's when I realized I just couldn't do it. So I dropped out of school and began doing my own thing. Everything was perfect until the Apocalypse had started. We were shopping in Walmart when it happened. Everyone panicked and tried running out. I had lost my little brother from the pushing and running crowd. Soon we we're separated. When I had returned back, he was gone. That Walmart was also where I had met Loki who happened to loose his Blind owner. So I took him with me to find my brother. That's why I'm here."

After explaining her story, they all sat down in silence. "I think we should open up too, Cody." Zach told him. He nodded. "It's only fair." He looked at him. "Care to start us off?" Zach nodded. "Of course." He looked towards the small group.

"We were going on tour at the time in Orlando. It was very fun and exciting-They always knew how to make a concert amazing. After our first show of the week, we were pumped. When we were driving to the next location, we saw multiple of people screaming and running. The bus immediately stopped once we figured something was wrong. Suddenly we heard banging against the bus and the door. When Zach went to see what the problem was, he was nearly attacked by a Stalker. Dan rushed in and helped him. Thankfully, he wasn't bit or scratched. We didn't know what to do or where to go. As the streets were more and more crowded with those... Things; we just slammed on the gas pedal and began running as much as we could over."

He explained. Cody looked over at Zach and nodded. He nodded back. Zach continued,

"We kept driving and driving, not knowing where to go or what to do as Cody mentioned before. Everyone was panicking, but Cody was the wrost. He began getting anxiety attacks, eventually breaking down as well. He's always so tough in situations, we didn't know how to calm him down this was so rare. Eventually, we stopped at a gun shop to gather as many weapons as possible. When we entered, it was like a tornado had hit it. We knew that it was going to be hella hard with people ripping each other apart just for a weapon so they could survive. It would also be difficult to stock up on food.. Luckily, we had some food on the bus. So we began our travels. Cody never left his bunk, keeping the small curtains on the bottom closed at all times. Every night though... We could hear the silent sobs and panicking of Cody."

Cody bit the bottom of his lip. "I didn't know if we would make it or not. I was scared for not only my friends but family. I knew I had lost everything... If I hadn't been so stupid and just gave everyone a break with the band-" He covered his face, trying desperately not to get emotional. "It was never your fault, man. We were all excited for the tour, we all wanted to go. It was no one's fault, so please don't think that.." Zach told him in a hushed voice. He nodded slowly, uncovering his face. "Y-yeah... I'm sorry Zach. I'm sorry to everyone. It's obvious I'm not a good leader," He chuckled faintly. He looked at Jessica. "If anything, I think Tatiana deserves that job." She blushed lightly at his comment. "No, I would never-"

He shut her up with a kiss. Zach sat there in silence, a large grin forming. He suddenly let out a squeal only a true fangirl could pull off. Both Tatiana's and Cody's corner of the lips curved a bit, smiling at Zach's silliness. They pulled away, Cody placing his hands on her cheeks. "You're the perfect leader. Not only that, but you're the perfect girl I've met. Tia, I want you to know that I love you very much and would die for you any day." His voice was soft and warm. It would be hard to say 'no' to that, making Tatiana smile softly back at him.

"I just don't want to hurt others.." She whispered into his shoulder.

"I know you would never, Tatiana. The only one you'd be hurting is anyone who dares to mess with you or your friends."