Chapter 19

Kate

It's been a week since I broke down in gym class, it's also been a week since my girlfriend asked me out. After June took me out to eat she asked me if I would be her girlfriend, of course I would! Right now I'm standing with my girls about to sing our favorite song! Then after we are done I'm going on a double date!

I turn and catch a familiar blue gaze as June gets ready to start us off. She gives me a reassuring smile and winks. I couldn't help the big stupid smile that crossed my face. Lily looks between the two of us and rolls her eyes pushing June towards the front. I could see my dad and siblings in the audience. June takes a deep breathe and we begin.

After the show June and I walk hand in hand as we greet our families. They all congratulated us before going out to dinner for themselves. I looked at the time it was only 5 we still had another three hours before we had to be at the restaurant. I had more plans for tonight she just doesn't know. As we stopped by the car I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You're beautiful my dear!" I whispered in her ear before placing kisses an her lips. She stared at me with those big blue eyes and I felt my heart melt.

"What are we going to go do baby?" June asked me in a flirty tone, dragging her finger down my chest. I didn't say anything but smirk and shove her in the car. I went around to the other side and got in. "Baby where are we going?" she whined. Glancing over at her I just shook my head no and she began pouting. I reached down and grabbed her hand before pulling it up and kissing it.

"You will just have to wait and see darlin," I winked. We finally arrived at my house and she turned and stared at me.

"Why was it such a secret if we were going to your house?" She seemed a little disappointed which made my plan fall into place. I still didn't say anything but get out and grab her hand. We made our way to the door and I unlocked it with a shaky hand. I think I'm getting a little nervous.

We made our way upstairs to my bedroom door. I let her go in first, and as planned she stopped dead taking it all in. My room was covered in red roses and cleaned spotless. On my very well made bed were a bunch of presents and beside that some romantic music was playing. She turned around with tears pouring out of those big blue eyes and ran forward wrapping her arms around my neck, placing chaste kisses all over my face.

"Oh my god baby this is amazing!" she finally squealed.

"You're amazing," I replied kissing her nose. She walked over to the bed were she looked through her gifts. A stuffed spotted horse, a box of chocolates, a fluffy blanket, and a beautiful $500 necklace. The necklace had a lot of diamonds in it and was the shape of a heart.

"I love you June," I smiled lovingly.

"Awe I love you too!" June cried pressing her lips to my own. It was the first time I've told June that I love her. Our lips moved in sync and I started pushing June against my bed. Pulling away I stared down into those blue eyes that stared back at me with love. I started kissing down her neck and she let out a moan. Bitting down I made sure to leave a small mark before kissing the spot. I moved down and pulled her shirt up showing her toned belly, starting to put butterfly kisses everywhere.

I slipped her shirt and bra off leaving me staring at June's perfect perky breast. I slipped one nipple into her mouth and she slid her hands into my hair. I felt her tug at my hair and it went straight down to my core. I nipped and licked both her nipples gently, kissing down her stomach. I bit down on the soft flesh of her lower stomach leaving a line of hickeys. This is my girl and I'm claiming her as my own!

We made love till the sun came up and after that we slept half the day with my arms wrapped tightly around my girl. Soft knocks on my door woke us up. I leaned down and placed my lips on Junes before getting the door.

"Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes," Bailey told me before walking off.

"Hey babe let's take a quick shower before we go down to eat!" I smirked evilly at my beautiful girlfriend who smiled knowingly.