Chapter 8- Want Some Coffee

Kate Pov

I didn't see either one of the girls for a few days. That is until I heard singing when I was in town, it was coming from coffee place. I slipped in and noticed the place was empty except the redhead bouncing around in the back. I couldn't help but smile, she was adorable.

"Let it burn while I cried

'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name

I set fire to the rain

And I threw us into the flames

Where I felt somethin' die, 'cause I knew that

That was the last time, the last time" she sang not realizing she wasn't alone so I decided to start singing along.

"Sometimes I wake up by the door

Now that you've gone, must be waiting for you

Even now when it's already over

I can't help myself from looking for you" she spun around and saw me and her face lit up.

"I set fire to the rain

Watched it pour as I touched your face

Let it burn while I cried

'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name

I set fire to the rain

And I threw us into the flames

Where I felt somethin' die

'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh" I sang ending it there as she came over a gave me a hug.

"Cascada now Adele," she laughed at me pulling away, as she pulled away my heart fell to my stomach. June's face had a large handprint bruise across her face.

"Of course I like all kinds of music, from country, pop, hip hop, rap, to even Disney!" I winked at her and she laughed.

"I love Disney music!" She squealed most of the time I'd find that extremely annoying but coming from her it was cute.

"Maybe we can sing it together one day, do you always just bust out singing randomly?" I asked.

"Always!" She replied with confidence.

"But I got to get back to work so text me," she told me watching a person come through the door.

"Alright Gingy I will see you later!" I smirked. She gasped at me but couldn't say anything to my Gingy comment because there was a customer there. I wiggled my fingers at her and left. I walked right out and into Lily ironically.

"Hey!" She yelled before realizing it was me "oh hey sorry," she smiled.

"Hey what's up?" I asked her.

"Walking around town, what about you?" She replied.

"The same, just checking things out," I said nonchalantly.

"Well lets do it together then shall we," Lily winked.

"I guess," I dramatically sighed causing her to laugh. I looked back towards the shop and saw June there looking at us and she looked pissed. Lily and I walked around town all afternoon having fun. That is until she got a text and told me she had to go. We were at the beach and I watched her walk over to this chick and follow her to her car.

After they left I stayed there for a good half hour before I felt a pair of arms slip around my back. "Why are you here all alone," the voice asked.

"I was ditched," I replied.

"It figures," the voice said again.

"Why are you here alone?" I asked.

"Because it's where I come to think." The arms slid off of me and the person sat next to me. I looked over at June's big blue eyes sparkling in the sun. She was nervously playing with her hair as she stared at me. I smiled as we watched the sun set and stayed a little after just talking. She gave me a ride home and I went straight to bed falling into a deep sleep.