Chapter 7 Music

Kate's Pov

I watched as June picked up Frosty with this huge incredible smile on her face. Frosty was my favorite too, I think he is adorable! I gave June the two folders of the stallions, I couldn't decide between and she chose the one I was leaning for Kangaroo Jack. I walked next to her as we made our way back to my dad, she seemed to go a little on the shy side.

"You know what you did for your brother was really cool the smile on his face was priceless." June finally said.

"Thanks I love him like he is my own son, he needs a motherly figure in his life I just wish my mom was still alive for him to meet." I replied.

"I'm sorry about your mom I lost both my parents in the same crash that killed Lily's mom." She told me. There was a sudden awkward silence until June randomly started singing.

"I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me

I still feel your touch in my dreams

Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why

Without you it's hard,to survive," her voice was absolutely amazing!

"Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling

And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast?

I want this to last

I need you by my side" I interrupted her and she stared at me with a big beautiful smile before carrying on.

"Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static

And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so?

I can't let you go

Want you in my life" she sang to me her eyes bright.

"Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry

Oou..The good and the bad times, we've been through them all," we sang together.

"Oh my god you know Cascada!" She yelled at me.

"Yeah I mean I love them, especially Every Time We Touch!" I giggled. She looked like a happy puppy.

"You have an amazing voice you have to try out for the school's music group, at least our group anyways!" June told me.

"I don't know I don't really sing," I replied. She looked at me and started pouring and let me tell you it was damn cute! "Fine!" I sighed. She jumped up and down and wrapped me in a hug. I am not much into physical contact but she was so I just stood there for second before pushing her off.

"We are going to be great this year! Lily is in it too!" June exclaimed as we walked back into the barn. I laughed as I looked around for my dad who was still with Sam and Teddy.

"Here daddy," I kissed him on the cheek before handing him over the folder. My dad opened it and laughed before pulling out his phone and calling Fred. June's phone went off and she looked at it then me with an apologetic smile.

"Hey I gotta go I will see you around!" June hugged me again before giggling because she already knows I am not a touchy person. She turned her back to me and started doing something before turning back around and handing me my phone with a wink. What I didn't even know is she took it out of my back pocket! I watched her walk away and I sighed, she has a nice ass. I shook my head and went back up to my room.

I laid down thinking about what I have gotten myself into. Im attracted both these girls which is a problem. Lily seems a little off to me where June is just a happy bubbly person who is sweet with a rebel side that doesn't seem to come out often. I sighed as I shoved my face into my pillow, what am I going to do!

#I want some feed back on who you guys think Kate should get with ;)