CH 2 | Kiss

H-He's kissing me

H-He's kissing me....?

H-He is kissing me...

HE'S KISSING ME!

I try to back away from the kiss but my body stays frozen. I'm not able to move. Jeon Jungkook, my English Teacher, is locking lips with me on the second floor of the school's abandoned library.

"M-Mr. Jeo—"

I back away from the kiss. My body lunges forward until my head rests on his chest and his arms wrap themselves around my body.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," he sighs against my head. His breath sways some locks on my head as I close my eyes as I try to adjust to what's happening right now.

My legs give up and I expect myself to slowly fall on the floor but I don't. Instead, his arms support me and keep me from falling.

"Y/N I'll take you to your next class," he whispers against my head.

How can he be acting like nothing happened? This is considered to be sexual harassment.

I don't feel strength in my legs. It's probably because my handsome English Teacher was kissing me just a few seconds ago...

HE DID KISS ME!

Mr. Jeon slowly backs away and when he does, my legs give up on me. My thighs slide on the book shelf until I'm on the floor, not daring to look up. My mind still hasn't processed what just happened. He actually kissed me.

"Y/N-ah, go to your next class," he commands, in a very low tone.

I hug my knees on the floor, burry my face on top of them and ignore Mr. Jeon's command.

"Just..."

I hear him sigh after a few seconds.

His footsteps echo in the distance and I realize he walked away. I let the tears that filled my eyes escape them and continue hugging my knees for comfort. I stay in the library throughout the whole day, not going to class. Why does he make things difficult for me? And why does my heart feel warm?

He kissed me and I wanted more.

Having a crush on him is hard.

I was returning from the school's cafeteria after buying a bottle of water, when my eyes landed on the second floor of the empty library the school has

I was returning from the school's cafeteria after buying a bottle of water, when my eyes landed on the second floor of the empty library the school has. I saw one of my students reading a book. It wasn't just any student. It was, Y/N, the one girl who actually devotes herself to my class. She is the only one who is passionate about English.

Every day, I see how her eyes sparkle whenever we read a story in class, or even when I teach grammar. Every time, her eyes have the same look of curiousity and wonder in them. Every day during class while I teach, I sneak glances at her direction and every time her face blushes, but I know how concentrated she is on what I teach.

Somehow, I feel attracted to her, which is very wrong.

Right now, I'm on my free period and I made use of it by buying a bottle of water in the cafeteria, but I never expected to witness Y/N cutting class in the second floor of the abandoned library—as she read a book—on my way back to my classroom.

Before I knew it, I was already inside the library on the second floor. I observed her. Her face looked so concentrated, she hasn't noticed my presence. I stay still for a few minutes, watching how she reads. She's reading Harry Potter.

Interesting...but I don't want her to get in trouble.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Mvoice seemed to break her trance and she flinched, completely surprised that I was here.

-

I couldn't control my body after a few minutes, why does she make me lose control?

And I did the most forbidden thing I could do... I kissed her.

-

She seemed completely in utter shock. After I backed away she hugged her knees on the floor. I tried to reach out but I retracted my hand. I shouldn't touch her. I will make things worse. I walked away, leaving her all alone in the empty library.

-

When the last class of the day ended, I watched the students from Y/N's class leave. She didn't come to class....

I was definitely getting fired today.

After packing up my things in the classroom, I passed by the doors of the abandoned empty library. A thought passed through my head.

"Would she still be there?"

And indeed...she was there. Seemed to me like she fell asleep while crying.

Aish, Jeon Jungkook, look at what you've done.

I sigh and decide to wait for the time when no one should be in the school anymore. Once that time arrives, I wake her up.

"Y/N."

A voice calls out to me from my slumber, I slowly open my eyes and analyze where I am. Shit, Mr. Jeon is here. I try to back away but he stops me. "I won't touch you, I promise." He slowly backs away and extends his hand.

...Should I take it? Should I trust him?

I slowly reach my right hand; he grips on it and helps me stand up.

I heard him say softly, "I apologize. Please forget what happened today."

I slowly look up at him for the first time and red fills my cheeks. Our eyes stay locked on each other. I want to nod but my body is frozen on his gaze. Is it bad that want my heart to feel warm again? Is it bad that I want him? Is it bad that my crush on him developed into more deep emotions after he kissed me?

And the next thing that happened was really not how I expected my body to react.

My hands broke free from the trance and lifted themselves behind Mr. Jeon's head to make contact with his soft raven hair.

"I won't," I mumbled and brought his face towards mine.

Our lips came into contact with each other for the second time today.

This is where I knew that from today onwards, my life changed. I never regretted it.

My romantic life fully changed and it was all because of a kiss in the library with my English teacher, Jeon Jungkook.

—roughly edited, SEP/2021