Swasan os : Forgotten love (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Sharmishta said
Sharmishta : no beta it's same as before we haven't made any changes....

Swara : strange!!!
In the room ragini sharmishta and shekhar were present they were happy because their shona has returned but she was behaving too weirdly!!!

Outside their room at the door sahil was waiting...
The same sahil who bought her here but he was having some other motives to bring swara back...😑😑

Laksh parked the car outside the baadi and both sanskaar and laksh came out and ran towards shekhar's house....

Sanskaar thought to first see her standing outside then he will go to her...
And his eyes started to find there...

His eyes scanned the whole room and there, there she was standing alone in the corner when ragini cane offering her milk.. to which she smiled and took.

Sanskaar's eyes couldn't believe the fact that his heart proved everyone wrong...
He was sooo happy to see her that the word happy was not enough to describe his condition
His heart pained a little to see the bandage around her head showing she was hurted there...
He remembered how she fall in the river and now its all over.. he will never let her gooo now....

Sahil too was standing there but sanskaar was totally lost seeing his lady that he ignored the surrounding....

Sanskaar made his legs go to her direction but was rooted on his position hearing what just he heard???

Swara who was drinking milk notices ragini's mangalsutra...

Swara : are ragini why are you wearing mangalsutra? Your engagement has just been fixed na with laksh then why this mangalsutra???

She asked making whole people present there shocked...

Ragini looked at her with confused and shocked eyes

Ragini : swara what are you saying?

Sanskaar too was shocked he dont wanted to stop now he just wanted to go and clear all the doubts...

He moved his legs and when he was near to swara he whispered

Sanskaar : Swara...

He looked at her with loved filled teary eyes..💞

Swara moved her eyes to see wuo called her and when she looked at the direction....

Strong flashes starts to come in her mind...
She have seen him but she cannot remember when she tries to collect her memories and there
There she remeemberes he standing with gun and a trigger sound to be heard....

Swara comes into senses and lookes at sanskaar with scared anger and disgust eyes...

Swara : murderer!!

Sanskaar cannot hold the amount of shockness he was getting

Swara : you are a murderer ragini he tried to kill me save me from him please ....

She tries to run but the her mind forms a black infront of her eyes and there she was to get faint....

Sanskaar ran to her direction but before he could catch sahil caught her in his arms😠😠😠

(I am also getting angry how can he hold only Sanskaar can hold😠😬)

Sahil : swara get up...
He patts her cheeks..