Swasan os : You Are Mine

Hii friends.....

So again came with os😂😂😂

Its like schedule na...

First incomplete journey then pv then os.

.😅😅😅😅

Waise this os is based on swaragini's track.....

Requested by my lovely dhani.....

So here it goes.....

The time when swara brought kavita in maheshwari mansion not knowing her real identity.....

She brought this girl to prove her bade papa's innocence.......

But little did she knew she was digging a hole for herself.......

 Sanskaar on the other hand was feeling somewhat bad for swara....

Because he maybe didnt saw that dis time she is saying the truth and not lieing about how she love her......

Sanskaar got a brief idea from shomi that swara really loved her and when he got confirmed about it from shomi his happiness have no bounds finally he got his true love.....FINALLY.......

Sanskaar was just waiting impatiently for her arrival that she has got some proofs to prove bade papa innocent....

He smiled in his heart that this girl will be mahaan forever.....

But his worriedness was also present that she didnt came till came......

At that moment he got an urjent call so he went.....

And police came because of ragini to arrest dp.....for killing an innocent girl

But swara came at the nick of moment surprising everyone and telling that dp didn't killed any girl because she is alive.....and was in coma for 4 years

And gave police the proofs and the girl too told everything....

Now everything was sorted....

And she proved her bade papa's innocence but dp got shocked seeing the girl because he knew how much destruction she can cause in swasan life.....

Sanskaar was in his room when he heard swara's voice....

He cutted the call and immediately went towards swara happily.......

He was standing on stairs seeing his princess.....

When swara saw sanskaar her eyes shine and she murmured....

Swara : sanskaar....

To which the other girl got alerted.....

Sanskaar smiled looking at her.....

Swara was about to go to sanskaar and hugged him thatt finally she did save her bade papa.....

But to everyone shock that girl ran to sanskaar and hugged him tightly.....

Sanskaar got utterly shocked and said.....

Sanskaar : KAVITA!!!!!!!

This came shocking for everyone present there even laksh and ragini got shocked.....

Ragini thought swara's bad but this was never expected from her.....

While swara remembered how sanskaar told that he became bad because he loved kavita immensely.....