Swasan os : Forgotten love (Part 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

Sanskaar kept his hand on his face and started crying

Sanskaar : swara please come back i cant live without you
He missed her, no one can describe the amount of pain he was feeling....
And he cried and cried until it turned into sobs because he wants to take his heart out....

He misses her though he know she's alive but the missing point how can one ignore it...
But he will keep his hope till his last breath that she's alive and he will never ever loose faith he will find her from anywhere because he know SHE NEEDS HIM AND HE NEEDS HER...

And when his cries came to end he heard a horn sound and when he looks behind he saw laksh coming to his direction comming to him fast.....

He wipes his tears with the long sleeves of tshirt....

Laksh stopped at him and started panting keeping his both hands on his shoulders

Sanskaar got little angry as now he wanted to be alone..
All the day the family gets stuck to him to console him..
He's glad for that but now he wanted to be alone now and this laksh didn't want that too..

Sanskaar : What's wrong with you laksh? I told na I'll be fine here then why you came??

Laksh looked at him with a smile and tears have filled in his eyes...

He hugged him....
Laksh : you won sanskaar... Your love won she's alive...And She's back...

It took seconds to register in Sanskaar's mind what he's saying but when he got his words he was shocked and broke the hug in sudden jerk...

Sanskaar : You serious?? DID SWARA REALLY CAME?

He asked as if he got his life back the smile the tears the happiness was on verge to pour from him...

Laksh : Yes swara came... ragini called me now she's in baadi... Go bhai your swara came....

Sanskaar just kept his hand on his face and sat on his knees....

Happy tears started to pour from his eyes....
Laksh watched him and the feeling that his brother have got his happiness was more than enough for him because from the few days he have seen him going through worse... he was same amount of happy when he heard from ragini that swara has returned and she's in baadi...

Sanskaar cannot thank God enough his belief came true...
He got his swara....

Sanskaar wiped the tears as it was no time for shedding it he have to go to her...

Sanskaar : take me to her laksh fast....

Laksh nodded smilingly in tears and they both head to baadi...

Sanskaar didn't cared he was wearing full sleeves tshirt and tracks... he was having no idea what he was wearing how he was looking he just wanna run to his wife... see her and take her in his arms....

*******

There swara was standing in her room looking in a confused manner...

She was looking as if everything was changed....
Her room was not the same anymore....
Swara called her mother
Swara : Maa did u made any changed during my accident?