The trade

My heart felt weak,I can't even look at Timmy's kids,I asked my sister if she would take the triplets instead. She said of course and that I could always take them back.

Jess's  sister:
"Thank  you,thank you,thank you!"

Jess:
"No problem I'll come visit every week,all there toys are packed in there suitcases.Wish them hugs and kisses for me"

Meanwhile I get to keep Jades and I children,I was happy as ever. Jade kissed me on the cheek, and said I want to Mary you and have one more baby. My heart dropped and I kissed him.

Mercy was crying and crying!
While Marianne was smiling and playing with her Elmo toy.
The doorbell rang.

Lila:
"Hey! I've missed you sooo much, listen I know I slept with Timmy but I want to start over,Me and you have been friends forever I don't want that to end just because of some boy!"

My heart sank and I said

Jess:
"I miss you too!
I want to start over too.
  Just promise me not to do anything to annoy me.

We both laughed and shared sex story's and baby story's,I told her about my kids and how I have them to my sister Eli.
She said that she was happy for me starting g over,and that she would too.

Lila introduced me to her and Timmy's son ~Will (William)
Personally he looks more like a Elias.
I smiled and  realized how much that dose not look like Timmy AT ALL!!!