The lie

I loved Luis I really did,but I think I started to fall for Kyle.

Luis asked the doctors if we could be alone, he came to the hospital bed and help on to my hand real tight,he squeezed my hand and said,please don't lie to me,I don't care if you don't love me just don't lie to me. My heart broke,I then said.
" What in the world are u talking about? I love you! These are your children.
He smiled at me  and kissed me on the cheek.He went down to go get subway for him and his mom.
Kyle came into the room and started to kiss me,I said that we made a mistake,he refused it and held the baby,saying over and over "these little munchkins look just like me" I said that he had to go! He then put me in a wheelchair,brought me down to his car later me down on his seat strapped me down with his body and, that was the first time I have ever got raped.Kyle took my phone and texted Luis saying that he should go home and rest, Kyle was fucking me over and over,then I heard a banging on the glass,at first I thought it was Luis then I saw Jade,He opened the door and saw what happens and punched his twin brother in the face! I hugged Jade while he brought me back to my room and comforted me.He then told me that he was the father of my two baby girls,and he had switched places with Kyle to see my "hella good Barbie body" he touched my waist and was on top of me in the hospital bed.He fucked me over and over,Kyle came in,they took turns they said if I screamed or yelled they would go all the way in. (Yes I mean all way,like no more dick just balls showin)