[08] ᏖᎥᎷᏋ ᏕᏦᎥᎮ

My soul made love to your soul.
Long before our bodies met.

Chapter Eight × ᏖᎥᎷᏋ ᏕᏦᎥᎮ

18 June 2012

Prince Carl Philip reveals his and Princess Tamera's first wedding anniversary plans

The Swedish couple tied the knot on June 18, 2011. Coldplay's Fix You and Rihanna's Umbrella played during the moving ceremony.

After their fairytale ceremony, the couple stepped into their horse-drawn carriage for a procession through the streets of the Swedish capital.

A number of royals from across Europe attended Tamera and Carl's nuptials.

It's been a year since Prince Carl Philip and Princess Tamera of Sweden tied the knot if a fairytale wedding in Stockholm. Since exchanging vows, the couple have welcomed two-month-old son Prince Aiden.

While attending a seminar in honor of Sweden's Stenhammardag Day on Tuesday, the Prince revealed how he planned on celebrating his one-year anniversary with his wife. Carl told Svenskdam, "I'm going home and celebrate with my wife and young son."

×

"Happy Anniversary, Carl." Tamera said as she placed the wrapped box in front of him.

"Happy Anniversary, Tam." Carl said as he handed a small jewelry box.

"Let's open them at the same time." Tamera said.

"Of course." Carl said.

"Three, two, one." Tamera said as she counted down and began opening the jewelry box to reveal a charm bracelet with Aiden's initial on it.

While Carl unwrapped the box to find a small box inside. He opened the small box to find cuff links with a quote that says, "If I know what love is, it is because of you." – Herman Hesse and a card.

He opened the card and read it.

To my dear husband...

From the moment I married you, Love and happiness abound, All that surrounds me is beauty. When you are around! Thankful for all the happiness you give me! The most wonderful thing I decided to do was to share my life and heart with you. Thank you for a wonderful year.

Happy Anniversary!

"I love you so much, Tamera. Thank you for my gift and I want you for always ... days, years, eternities. Thank you for being you. Thank you for choosing me. Happy Anniversary." Carl said.

"Thank you, Carl, I love my gift too. I love you too. Here's to forever." Tamera said giving him a kiss before Aiden stared crying from his nursery.

8 September 2012

Prince Aiden's christening

On Friday 8 September, Prince Aiden was christened at Drottningholm Palace Chapel.

Archbishop Antje Jackelén officiated at the christening assisted by the Chaplain to The King, Bishop Johan Dalman and the Reverend Michael Bjerkhagen, Court Chaplain and Rector of the Royal Court Parish.

After the christening, 21-gun salutes were fired from Skeppsholmen and from HMS Kullen outside Drottningholm Palace.

Following the service, a reception was held with lunch for the invited guests.

The Swedish Parliament and Government gave a christening gift of Swedish children's books. The County Administrative Board of Södermanland's christening gift was a path and viewpoint in Nynäs nature reserve, along with a bird book for children and a book about butterflies from Sörmland.

Prince Aiden's Godparents

The Prince Couple and Prince Aiden together with the godparents: Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge, Victor Magnuson, Lina Frejd, Jan-Åke Hansson and The Crown Princess.

3 December 2012

"Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby."

"The Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."

"As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter,"

"But in terms of any particular complications, if it's treated well and they're kept well hydrated it's something that is relatively easy and well treated."

×

On 3 December 2012, St James's Palace announced that the Duchess was pregnant with her first child. The announcement was made earlier in the pregnancy than is usual as she had been admitted to King Edward VII's Hospital suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness. She remained in the hospital for three days.

×

10 December 2012

"I knew it! Congratulations you two! I'm so excited, now Aiden has a friend to play with." Tamera said as she and Carl sat across from Catherine and William, who was currently holding Aiden.

"You know it was after the christening that made me realize that I might be pregnant." Catherine said.

"Really?" Carl asked.

"Yes, After we left the church. I told William, I think I might be pregnant. So we took a test as soon as we returned to London but the morning sickness was for sure the sign that I was pregnant." Catherine answered.

"Yes, Aiden you helped aunt Katie figure out that she's pregnant." William said as Aiden grabbed his nose and laughed.

"You two are going to be great parents and I cannot wait to see our children grow together." Carl said.

23 March 2013

Royal baby joy! Swedish princess pregnant with second child

Sweden's Prince Carl Philip and Princess Tamera are expecting another child, the Royal Court has revealed.

Princess Tamera is understood to be in good health and is expected to give birth in September 2013.

"We are pleased to announce that we are expecting a child, Prince Aiden's sibling. We look forward to welcoming a new little member of our family," she and her husband said in a statement published by the Royal Court on Thursday.

Aiden, their first child, is the youngest member of Sweden's growing royal family. He was born in April last year.

The new baby will also have a royal cousin and a sibling to play with. Princess Estelle, the first child of Crown Princess Victoria, was born just seven weeks before Prince Aiden, the new baby's big brother.

Carl Philip, 33, is the second child and only son of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. His elder sister Princess Victoria is first in line to the throne.

He married Tamera, 33, a former actress, in a ceremony in June 2011.