[01]Rσყαʅ Mαɳια

"It is good people who make good places."
― Anna Sewell

Chapter One × Rσყαʅ Mαɳια

May 17 2011

"They're releasing a statement." Carl Philip said.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered as I went on the Swedish royal site, the Royal Court made the announcement of the details for the wedding. The press release said:

The wedding between Prince Carl Philip and Miss Tamera Mowry will take place on the 18th of June 2011 in the Royal Chapel, at the Royal Palace, Stockholm. The engagement between Prince Carl Philip and Miss Tamera Philip was announced on the 27th of June 2010.

"His Majesty The King has decided that Miss Tamera Mowry after the wedding with HRH Prince Carl Philip, will become a member of the Royal Family and will receive the title of HRH Princess Tamera, Duchess of Värmland. She will be known as HRH Princess Tamera of Sweden. She will retain her American citizenship and gain the additional Swedish citizenship." I read out loud.

"Are you okay with everything they wrote?" Carl asked.

"Of course, I'm okay with it. I'm a little shocked that your father is letting me get dual citizenship after the whole talk of what the people would say." I answered.

"I think he just wanted to talk for the hell of it." He said.

"I'm sure he did, and by the way we have our pre-wedding interview at 2 pm, today so don't be late, mister." I said.

"I promise, I won't be late." He said.

"Hmm."

×

Tamera Mowry says fiancé Prince Carl Philip is her 'best friend'

With just three weeks to go until they officially become husband and wife, Prince Carl Philip and Tamera Mowry have spoken about their close relationship. In a pre-wedding interview with Swedish TV channel TV4, which will be aired shortly before the couple's nuptials in June, Carl Philip and Tamera have revealed that they feel strongest when they are by one another's side.

"Carl Philip is my best friend," said Tamera, who will be known as HRH Princess Tamera, Duchess of Värmland after she says "I do" on 18 June. "[He is] the person I talk to the most. He's so smart and I feel so secure with him."

Tamera and Carl Philip both expressed how happy they are to be by each other's side.

The prince himself was just as insistent that being in a partnership with 32-year-old Tamera brings out the best in him.

"I feel extremely confident, stable and balanced when Tamera is by my side," said 33-year-old Carl Philip. "And I've felt that way from the beginning,"

While the couple themselves are full of admiration for each other, the journalist who conducted the interview Tilde de Paula says their mutual affection is clear for anyone to see.

"Meeting them was seeing true love up close,"she said.

The interview, which will be screened in Sweden on 1 June and 8 June, is the latest in the pre-wedding excitement.

Last week the couple's wedding bann ceremony saw the Swedish royal family, including King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine, turn out in force at Stockholm's Royal Chapel.

In April, former actress Tamera was treated to a lavish hen weekend with her close friends, sister Tia and future sisters-in-law Crown Princess Victoria, and Princess Madeleine held at country mansion Hatuna Stenus on the banks of Lake Mälaren.