Chapter 6- Escaping The HellHole

TYDE MELLER'S P.O.V

"Fucking hell give my my damn food already" I screamed, vigorously shaking the bars of my cell.

Cursing under my breath, after no guard came after me, I began clanking a spoon from yesterdays supper on the bars to attract the attention of the shitty police officers. I saw officer Ben come towards me his face twisted in anger.

"What is it boy?" He sighed.

" Are you tone deaf or retarded? I want my food!" I growled " God, this is a fucking joke, get me out of this shit hole" I yelled at the police officer, flipping my middle finger at him.

It was my 6th day in this hellhole, and this place is already driving me insane, leeching the life out of me, day by day, minute after minute, second after second. They won't let me have any visitors yet, because apparently an extreme case, stupid fuckers. But soon i'll be able to communicate with the outside world, and my first letter will be for Connor fricking Freeman.

And believe me when I say it will be a special one.

Ben stared at me with disgust, cracking his fingers. He fumbled through the large pockets of his navy blue trousers finding his ring of keys.

" Alright boy, its not dinner time yet, you'll get it later. Be patient. I'm here to escort you to the shower, its time for your first one." He sighed, muttering under his breath.

"Hey big boy, why don't you join me, we can scrub each others backs" I cackled, before suggestively licking my lips at him, painfully slow.

Ignoring my suggestion, he continued in a irritated tone. "Right when I open this door I need you to place your hands behind your back, so I can handcuff them for you."

He began fiddling with his mass of keys finding the one that corresponded with my cell lock.

This is it, I thought, I actually have a chance to escape. I played along with officer Ben, placing my left hand behind my back, before making sure I was close to his front. I striked. I elbowed him with my right arm, digging it deep into his flesh rolls. He yowled in pain attempting to swing the baton at my head before screaming at the top of his lungs.

"CODE RED!"

Before he could repeat it, I executed a kick at his forhead with such force, he stumbled a few steps, before losing his balance and falling backwards unconscious. Blood seeped through his head where I had hit him. That will certainly keep him off his job for the next couple of weeks. Damn hitting him felt good, my hands had been itching to do that since I had first been landed here, thanks to Connor Freeman. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I felt satisfied with the blood trickling out the wound I had inflicted. Good, the bitch deserved it.

"Good fucking riddance" I smirked, before spitting on his unconscious form.

I was bought back to my senses when I heard scattering of footsteps and a strained voice yelling Ben's name in concern. Shit, it was his co partner, Bill. My feet picked up speed as I began sprinting manically down the corridor. I used to be a cross country runner when I was young, so running was no difficult task. A memory flashed through my mind abruptly of me and Connor. It was on the 5th July, 3 years ago when I was 20 and him, 15. I could never forget that day.

" Shit Connor, the police, shit just RUN " I yelled at Connor before looking behind me only to see the brunette police officer breaking out into a run, after us. I grabbed Connor by the shoulder, trying to make him move. Our customer, whom were were serving saw the commotion and sped off into the distance in his black van, leaving a trail of exhaust fumes behind.