Chapter 4 "Do You Want Some Water For That Burn?!"

Connors P.O.V

"No bloody way!" Tom howled throwing a handfull of  popcorn at the flat screen T.V

"That was a fricking foul!" I shouted, baffled at the refferee's decision to not give Wayne Rooney a red card.

"Suck my balls you shitty referee!" Aaron screeched, flipping the bird at his own T.V as the whistle blew indicating the end of the first half.

"Wooo! Suckers" Slim celebrated, twerking his arse in my face. "Bitch we totally got this in the bag" He hollered belting out the Man UTD theme tune.

We were currently sprawled on Aaron's sofa watching the first match of the Premiere League, Manchester United vs Swansea. It was 1-0, much to my dissapointment. His house was huge, with its own games room where the guys relax almost everyday and an indoor swimming pool , he is definitely living the dream. Ive discovered his parents are CEO's of a family business thus they are rarely around, leaving it all for him. We had ordered several pizza boxes and bottles of coke to binge on whilst watching the match intensely. Excluding AJ, who was on the loveseat in the corner of the room, hadphones plugged in and sketching something on an A3 sheet of paper. It came as a surprise, something I would not have associated with AJ. But he was the apparent 'badboy' of the group.

"Get your junk out of my face, Slim" I moaned chucking my ice pack at him that Aaron had kindly offered for my busted lip.

Unfazed, Slim began doing the dance move, the worm on the floor " GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!" he sang at the top of his lungs.

" Dude theres 45 minutes to the game left so sit yo' cocky arse back down down!" Aaron muttered, whilst ordering a fried chicken bucket from KFC on the phone.

"So Connor, how come you moved here?" Tom asked, diverting his attention to me his face showed curiosity.

The question completely caught me offguard. My expression turned cold aswell as the atmosphere in the room as my body stiffened. I couldn't tell them I was part of a witness Protection Programme, or that bat shit crazy criminals were targeting me.

"My granparents wanted to move to somewhere more peaceful" I lied.

As much as I hated it, I had to protect my grandparents but more importantly, my secret. Thankfully, I was cut off from answering more questions when my mobile phone ringing.

The caller ID read: Granny Jill. praising the lord above I accepted the call

"Just give me a minute" I mouthed to the boys, before walking into the adjoined kitchen for some privacy.

"Hey gran" I answered.

"Concon baby!" gran cheerfully squealed from the opposite end "I just wanted to check up on you"

Rolling my eyes, I sighed "gran, its literally been under an hour since I last texted you"

"I know concon but after what has happened the past few days, im just a tad nervous about your safety, and I have a right to be mister! Plus I wanted to talk to your new buddies"

"But- no its totally fine, theyre kinda busy now" I replied, chuckling nervously.

"Oh dont be daft and put me on loud speaker"

Facepalming I waked back to the group including AJ who were animatedly talking about which girl at college was greater in bed. I clicked the loudspeaker button, hoping my gran would not embarrass me in any way.

"Concon? Am I on loudspeaker? Why are you not replying? Helloooo" gran exasperatedly yelled into the reciever, stretching out the 'o' in hello.

All four boys turned their bodies towards me startled at the new unfamillier voice.