Information

Those who have watched Naruto are free to skip To next chapter. The story takes place from the Beginning of Naruto Shippuden.

Others, let's go.

Naruto Uzumaki, the dork of the leaf village, is a blonde male.Living in the strongest Ninja village, he aspired to be the strongest.But he had very low level strength.
In ninja world, jutsu is like a skill that one manifests. There are major three types of jutsu.
Ninjutsu- The jutsu that involves the use of elemental and spiritual energy to owns advantage. Stuffs like making multiple clones of yourself, breathing fire etc are possible by this jutsu.
Genjutsu- The jutsu that changes the flow of chakra in one's brain and makes them see illusion.
Sealing jutsu: as the name suggests, one jutsu that specializes in sealing something into something other or unsealing in very few cases.
Chakra- The energy of ninjas. Normal people too have it, it is the life force after all. But their amplification makes jutsu possible.

I will mention more details about ninja life later at the perfect time.

So, Naruto,His body is a vessel to hold the almighty demon fox- the nine tails, one of the nine tailed beasts.
The evil rouge group Akatsuki , was said to be searching for all nine tailed beasts to revive the ultimate ten-tailed beast.

Knowing this, Jirayia, the sensei(teacher) Of Naruto took him outside the village to personally train him so that he could protect himself.

It was three years ago, Naruto left with Jiraiya sensei, saying bye to his friends and Hokage(the leader). He could return any day now.