Reason (Tendou Satori)

A/N: Hey! i've settled with a Tendou x Reader! And i'll be posting a request fic soon! I hope you enjoy this!

"Reason"Tendou X Reader

Tendou was different.

And People tend to be scared of things that are different from them.

There have been rumors of him.

They called him a monster.

An enigma.

A Freak.

Though you've known the red haired male ever since middle school leading up to your first year in Shiratorizawa, you never bothered to see whether those claims were actually true.

You weren't close.

Well you were close enough to borrow a pencil from each other or ask the time, but other than that you have no reason to talk to him.

People were scared of him, and they despised him for some reason.

A reason you could never figure out.

And even after you entered Shiratorizawa nothing has changed with his reputation.

But for some reason you were never really scared of the guy, even if your peers were.

Well to be honest it was more like you had no reason to be scared of him.

He was an amazing volleyball player, you've seen his games before.

He wasn't a bad person, despite the rumors.

And he definitely wasn't the monster that everyone claimed him to be.

How do you know this?

It's because you've seen for yourself.

There have been times that was teased, laughed at, pushed around, and even isolated by others but he never really acted brash or had any violent intentions to the people who have done him wrong. There would even be times that he sat alone in the library during study sessions, which you thought must be pretty lonely.

You really felt bad for him, but you knew better than to try and make a fuss about it and make the entire thing worse for him, despite your desire for things to change for the better.

But I guess things really started to change during your encounter with him over the passing week.

You usually go out during weekends to get the latest issue of mangas that you have been following up on, but it's been quite a while since you've actually done that since you've been studying for midterms, but somehow this was your only drive to stay awake during you study sessions, well to somehow help you to stay alive for that matter, but now that's it's finally over you could enjoy going there all you want without having your teachers scream bloody murder at you every 15 minutes for forgetting to put one goddamn period at the end of your sentence. So you wanted to make the most of it

Entering the store you sat down read the manga that you bought and made yourself comfortable. You casually read the book, making different faces according to what was currently happening in the manga. Finally getting to the interesting part you hurriedly read the pages in full concentration, up to the point where you didn't even notice a person standing across you until they spoke.

"Oh i've read that issue! Don't bother reading through it! The main character's brother still dies either way." A familiar voice says in a rather cheery manner sitting down across you.

Finally acknowledging this other person's presence you spoke, still not looking up from your book.

"Shhhh no spoilers! Besides i don't think that's the case!" You shushed as you continued to read, only to get a snicker from the person.