Worth it part 1 (Bokuto Kotarou)

A/N:  My first soulmate AU! this was originally on my deviant art Account and just copied it here!
Bokuto Kotarou Soulmate AU
"Worth it"
Part 1
Soulmate Au: You will feel the pain that your soulmate feels

'7:20'
Friday

It was quiet.

Yeah, that was the best way to describe it.

You looked at your watch and continued to tap your desk with your pen as the noise echoes out through the empty classroom.

Now why were you up this early?
You apparently had an essay that was due today and you left it at your locker so you came to school extra early to finish it, but it seems that you underestimated yourself thinking that it would take you ages to finish, but no, you finished way ahead of schedule and are now sitting alone in your classroom, one of your shoulders aching, sleepy and waiting for classes to start. Oh and did i mention one of your shoulders aching? Yeah well you assumed that it was your soulmate again .

Yeah. Again.

Everyday there would always be a new bruise,a new scar or even major injuries, up to the point where you felt like you were hit by bus.

You honestly don't know what your soulmate is thinking, so you assumed that he was either abused or just plain stupid. You weren't really sure what to think of them, but you were sure that when you meet them you're going to strangle them. (granted you would also feel the pain but it would totally be fine).

You just sighed and stared intensely at the board, ignoring the fact that you looked like an ax murderer with the expression that you wore.

"(Name)-chan, would you knock that off, you look like you're going to burn holes into the board." a voice rang followed by the closing of the classroom door, making you snap out of your thoughts.

" Oh!(F/N)! Finally i was getting lonely." You mused gesturing for her to take a seat next to you.

She just nodded and sat down on the chair to your left and began. " Why are you even here so early?"

You sighed and spoke." Left my essay here, i finished it way before the time and i had wait to until you guys came."

(F/N) shook her head and stood up from her seat causing you to look at her. " I see. But you still don't seem at ease, is there something else bothering you?"

You jolted up in your seat amazed at how she read you like a book. "Yeah i feel like my shoulder's been dislocated or something."

(F/N) gasped and started pacing around the classroom like an angry teacher. "It's your Soulmate again isn't it? When we find that guy i'm so going to kill them for making you feel like this."

You shook your head and laughed at her childishness." As much as i would love to see you do that, i'm the one that has a bone to pick with them."

"Geez would hurt for them to be a little more careful, their not the only ones getting affected ya know." (F/N) frowned and started rambling about ways to kill your soulmate even after you tried to dismiss them.

" Honesty though, (F/N), I'm worried about them, are they some sort of stunt man or something? I mean who gets bruises almost everyday?" You said with slight panic in your voice.

(F/N) stopped rambling for a moment and faced you. "I don't really know (Name)-chan i'm not really an expert, and i myself haven't even found my soulmate yet. But maybe their just an athlete or something? Yeah that could be it."

You sighed and crossed your arms."I don't really think that's the case (F/N), i mean what sport can do that much damage to a person?"

(F/N) thought for a moment and spoke."Oh i don't know, Track, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball-