Haikyuu Headcanons!

Okay so to make up for the lack of updates i'll be writing headcanons! YAY! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Shiratorizawa:

: Ushijima doesn't know how to ice skate so he just stands motionless when he's live on ice and everyone would look at him weird because they probably don't know that he doesn't know how to skate.

: When Semi is sick his fashion sense gets even worse.(if that's even possible). And i'm talking  about wearing crocs to school kind of bad.

: Shirabu keeps comparing goshiki's hair to a protractor.

: Tendou invites the team over every week to watch disney movies and would sing along to the songs. The members would try to find excuses inorder to avoid responding to his invites but Tendou has his ways and would even go as far as to dragging them to his place if it means he gets to have them all with him in one room as they listen to him sing and pretend to be a disney princess.

:Tendou would try and rub off his otaku lifestyle on to Ushijima on any given time thus  him knowingthe basic weeb terminologies. So When Goshiki asks what hentai was he just stared blankly at him and flat out refused to answer.

 : Shirabu acts violent but is futile when he's sick. like one time when semi messed up on a serve in their practice match and shirabu was sick, shirabu hugged semi instead of actually strangling him.   

 Ushijima: Becomes a walking tree when he's sick, he doesn't say anything, he's just red and wants to die. He usually passes out while standing.

Karasuno:

:Tanaka is actually afraid of spiders and gets scared stiff when he sees one but doesn't admit it because it's not "manly".

: Kageyama is the undefeated champion of chugging milk in Karasuno. Hinata once challenged him and ended up seeing rainbows and puking every three minutes while ennoshita and tanaka drag him over to the infirmary.

: Suga gives Ennoshita and Yamaguchi mom-in-training drills  after club so that when the third years retire someone would watch over the members. They would probably have code names that indicate something and everyone would get confused when Yamaguchi shouts "Code Blue!" and ennoshita would run over to him with a stretcher and bandages at hand.

:Hinata reads shoujo and romance mangas with Yachi during lunch break and fangirls with her when something romantic happens. They have their own inside jokes that only they know and when they would talk about it during club everyone doesn't understand a thing they're talking about.

: Tsukishima always gets annoyed by how his teammates question his daily sugar intake because he eats way too many strawberry shortcakes and that he's going to get fat. One time Daichi told him to start sharing his short cakes to Hinata and Kageyama, But he didn't want to so what Tsukishima did was when he made the shortcakes (yes he makes his own) he adds salt instead of sugar to most of them and leaves one slice with sugar for him, and brought them to school the next morning. Horrified by what they tasted, no one ever bothered with Tsukishima and his strawberry shortcakes ever since.

Fukurodani:

: Akaashi and Iwaizumi at some point exchanged phone numbers and constantly rant to each other about how annoying their captain was and would go out to get coffee after an exhausting week in school like true bros.

: Bokuto is frightened of  cockroaches so when he finds one he calls up Akaashi to get rid of it while he hides in a closet.

: One halloween when they were still 2nd years Bokuto forced Konoha to dress up as a ninja and made him naruto run down the streets with him which was cringey AF.

:On one of the training camps Shirofuku and Akaashi caught Kuroo trying to sacrifice Bokuto to a clowder of cats, which resulted in Bokuto almost burning his hair with the candles that surrounded the pentagon that they drew.

: One time, Bokuto was up the entire night because of a horror movie he saw and didn't get any sleep, so by the time morning rolled around he was so sleepy, but he refused to skip practice so he literally taped his eyelids to his forehead so he would give in to sleepiness.

Nekoma:

: Kenma started a messenger group called the "I'm so done with my team" group which consists of Tsukishima, Shirabu,  and Kunimi.

: Kuroo has a habit of climbing over Kenma's window  and barging in his room uninvited so Kenma  being annoyed by this put barb wires on his window one day and lets just say when kuroo found out, he wasn't all too happy about it.

: The second years, along with Inuoka and Shibayama constantly bet on how many times Lev would get hit by Yaku  a dayand by far Inuoka keeps winning with him guessing over 7 times a day.

: Kuroo highly dislikes snakes and has had many encounters with them so when he finds one scurrying around he would just kick it and it scrams back to wherever the hell it came from. So figuring that Daishou is the literal human embodiment of one he assumes that it works for him too and hopes to use it against him everytime they meet.

: One time when the entire team went to a huge pool to hang, Yaku dived in to the 9.5ft part (which is pretty damn deep) and didn't go up once for air, Lev jumped in after him thinking that he might have drowned or something but it turns out he didn't and went up the second Lev dived in. But the thing was, now Lev wasn't coming up, Apparently Lev didn't know how to swim and he had underestimated the depth of the pool and had to be fished out by yaku before he could drown.

Aoba Johsai:

: Kyoutani actually has a thing for maid cafe's because he thinks that whole concept is cute and visits during his free time. But there was one time that kindaichi and Kunimi saw him hanging out there over the weekend and Kyoutani threatened them to keep it between them or else no one would ever find their bodies after he murders them.

: Kindaichi spiked up his hair to add to his height (as if he wasn't tall enough already.) Because he thinks girls like tall guys, but ends up getting called lanky instead.

: Oikawa gets super drunk when he's sick . One time Iwaizumi found him with Kuroo and Bokuto when he was sick and they were helping him get abducted by aliens.

: When Iwaizumi Isn't with them Makki, Mattsun and Oikawa talk about Iwaizumi being a trophy husband, since he can cook, he gives his umbrella to kids when it rains, he's responsible, and  as a bonus he has 10/10 thighs.

: Yahaba is the fill in leader of the "Keeping Mad-dog-chan AKA Kyoutani  under control" department  when Iwaizumi is busy and keeps the first years safe along with oikawa when he gets on a rampage. His motto: I don't get paid enough to do this shit.

AAAAAND that's it! there may be a few more upcoming ones but that's all for now!