Worth it Part 2 ! (Bokuto Koutarou)

A/N: Hey! Finally finished the part 2 of the Worth it fanfic! i hope you all enjoy it!

Bokuto Kotarou Soulmate AU

"Worth it"
Part 2!
Soulmate Au: You will feel the pain that your soulmate feels

Previously on Worth it:

' No way, this is just a coincidence right? Yeah a coincidence.' you panicked. What if he is your soulmate though? You can't let this opportunity pass.

You need to do something quick. But What???

Then your eyes traveled to your wrist.

"A pinch won't do any harm right?"

-

What should you do now?

You stare intently at your wrist thinking whether you should go through with it or not.
I mean if you did go through with it there was nothing you could lose right?
If Bokuto wasn't your soulmate then better luck next time right?

One pinch probably wont even do any harm to your soulmate! If anything, this would be the perfect time for payback.

You thought for a moment and came to a decision.

Finally making up your mind, you continued to stare at bokuto behind the curtains to watch his reaction as your right hand traveled to you left wrist slowly pinching it only to receive a yelp from the other side of the curtain, which made your jaw drop from surprise.

"owwwwww."

"Is something wrong Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked the owl captain as you listened in on their conversation.

"My wrist hurts 'kaashi!" Bokuto whined as Akaashi merely sighed at his antics.

"It was probably just your soulmate." The raven haired setter reasoned trying to get the other male to calm down.

"My soulmate?" Bokuto questioned.

"yeah. your soulmate."

" do you think they got hurt or something?"

"no, that's highly unlikely. They probably got pinched or something."

"Ya think so?" Bokuto asked as he started to regain his composure.

Akaashi nodded

"yeah, most probably." he said, Bokuto believing in his claim as he finally settle down.

And they continued to converse casually as if nothing had just happened.

You, on the other hand, are internally screaming.

Was this really a coincidence?

No. It couldn't have been,

You pinched yourself and Bokuto felt it,

You saw for yourself,

But what does this mean exactly? Should you tell him that he's your soulmate? Or what?

You don't really know how to approach this kind of situation, and it would be awkward if you just went up to him and say, "oh hey there i'm your soulmate."

So you were currently glued to your spot, trying to process what exactly the hell just happened.

I mean you just found out that our soulmate is the one and only hyper active and super hot owl captain Bokuto Koutarou, who wouldn't be frozen in their place?