Chapter 46: Worries and Disagreements

Start from the beginning

You let out a dry laugh as you felt the room go chilly, Tanken seems to always be able to make a fight out of everything and against anyone she sees.

Wanting out of this conversation you loudly cleared your throat.

"Well, as much as I like having you back home and starting fights with everyone as usual, Shūri-zumi. But, I have some work to do."

"Like maybe... checking on your reports?" You hum in a teasing manner reminding the red head of her duties she has yet to finish up.

In result the red head groaned loudly complaining about her exhaustion, that didn't seem to bother her when she was starting fights just seconds ago. Walking away she grumbled under her breath "Whatever...!".

And as she left Tamashī followed, excusing himself to find better clothings for his now larger form, leaving you with peace in the hallway.

Deciding that they'd be fine on their own you head towards your office and upon entering the room, your eyes immediately spotted a little pile of items on the table that made your amused smile fall off your lips while approaching the pile.

In that pile was a mask, a scarf and a photo of you, your late sensei and Chizome, or more commonly known to everyone as Stain. The picture was taken when things used to be simple and not that stressful. In Sāji's safe where he met you and where he taught you your passion.

With shaky hands you picked up the scarf feeling your eyes blur with tears as your fingers clutched the precious fabric. Holding it as close as you could thinking you could feel the warmth of the owner as if they were still next to you.

[--]

"Huh? Chi-san why are you leaving that here? You are practically bringing everything else..." You ask feeling a bit sad that he is leaving something you made for him behind.

"I just have a feeling that tonight will be messy. I don't want you to whine at me for loosing the thing." Chizome shrugged fixing his pack before pulling something from one of his pouches.

"Here, a gift." he say presenting you with a mask.

"A mask?" You raised a brow confused watching him merely placed on top of his scarf on the desk. "Your true identity is your only treasure. Don't let anyone find out and use it to take advantage over you, understand?"

"Yeah, I already know that. What I don't understand is why you are saying this as if I'll never see you again." You frowned at the thought of not being able to see him again. Chizome was the only person who was able to help you move on from the death of your late sensei.

Losing him, would devastate you even more.

"Look, brat." Chizome started resting his hands on your shoulder. "You can't always have someone guide you on how to guide others... I won't be on the run forever, you can't always rely on me to save you." Looking at his serious pools, you sighed deeply.

"I know..." You mutter softly looking down. "I am just afraid to lose my loved ones..."

"We win some we lose some, brat. You won't be able to rise if you don't know how to fall." Chi said ruffling your hair.

"Well, if this were the last time I'd see ya. Then I wanna say thank you... for everything." A smile glowed on your lips as both you and Chi walked out the door of your office.

Maybe for the last time...

[--]

And it was a coincidence that later that night, Chizome actually did ended up getting caught by the heroes which placed a bittersweet feeling in that supposed sweet memory. "I am sorry, Chi-san..." You whispered crying into the scarf. Your body trembling through the sobs that escaped your lips.

"Give me a few to compose myself... I wasn't ready to lose you yet!"

Hey everyone! I am alive! And I have been busy! ...And procrastinating...😓🙃 I have been wanting to go back to my regular schedule but I needed to indulge myself first in books that can inspire me to write better and such. It was hard to find good books that fit my taste. But when I did I was so hooked.

I WAS YEARNING FOR MORE.....!!!!!

And so, I decided to use this time and maybe a few days to finish some stuffs, like editing my old chappies!!

Since that my exams are coming all over again, I worry if I can still write freely and maybe even get to draw. But I had to keep reminding myself of the side project that I had to learn to manage my time with.

So, I thank your all for your paitence. This new year literally went off with a bang... of a ton of work. So thank you guys for your paitence!

Oh! And maybe a little slip, if I can and if this is requsted by a lot, I could make a TODOROKI VERSION of a sibling!Reader. Idk why but I have been filled to the core with sibling!Readers recently... Well I mean for the time being.

I even have thoughts for a YANDERE one, though this one ain't sibling!Reader....

So let me know in the comments or maybe on my message board? I have trouble looking for comments in the notifications so... I'd just check in every now and then. If convinced enough, I would maybe make the TODOROKI VERSION of a sibling!Reader story.

So up to you guys if the wait would be worth it.

Q&A...!!! A topic for another time! I am still not done with it yet....😅