Chapter 16: To-chan!

"Yay!" You cheered giving a light twirl as you and Sāji walked down the road towards some sort of beach.

"Hey, Sensei, where are we going again?" You ask looking back at him.

"Are you that excited to forget where we are going?" Kinzoku-sensei teased making you flinch and laugh nervously

"What? N-No..! I just wasn't listening...! C-Cause you know sometimes you can just talk on forever it lulls me to sleep!"

"Wait.. so I am boring?!" The brown haired man broke into childish tears and dramatically turned away from you.

"That's it, we are not going to the beach park..."

"W-Wait I was joking..! Kinzoku-sensei I am sorry..!" You tried to apologies as he continue to be a drama queen.

Feeling guilty for hurting his feelings you well up in tears. "S-Sensei...! I am sorry!!" You sobbed loudly making him flinch in surprise.

"A-Ah..! N-No, Midori, don't cry.. I-I was just joking..!" He tried to ease begging you to stop so the few passerby will stop looking.

You sniffed watching his bowing form. "Y-You sure..?"

"Y-Yeah, I am sure..!" He say nervously. "If you stop crying, then I will buy you food, as many as you want..!" Sāji begged.

"P-Promise?"

"Yes, promise.. !"

"You sure?"

"Of course I swear to Chikau!" Sāji hastily say. Sniffing you looked up to him.

"S-Sensei..?"

"Y-Yes..?" Sāji looked over to you nervously only to see a mischievous and contented look. "I was joking too!" You grinned leaving him speechless.

"Let's go!" Taking the wrist of your frozen sensei, you start to drag him away towards the Dagoba Municipal Beach Park.

'(Y/N)... I taught you too well...' thought the poor man.

Some time ago, Sāji once told you he knew a man who has a quirk that can defy all rules of science, if a bet was made in the name of Chikau. Just swearing to the name, compels the person to do just what they promised to do.

And they mostly work to those who had faced against the said person. Meaning if you swear to it's name, it won't work for you cause you never faced the man who's quirk holds Chikau, first.

"Hurry up sensei, I heard that some people are starting to clean it up! We better get there before they took everything!"

[--]

"Raaaaaggh!!!" You heard a loud battle cry as you and Sāji approached the beach.

But you ignored it as you were amazed by the view of the rising sun.

"Wow! Sensei! Look at that!" You cheered rushing towards the railings and leaned over it.

But before you did, there were two individuals who heard your voice.

"Huh.. (Y/N)—" he was cut off as suddenly you leaned over the railings but unfortunately a bit too much.

"A-Aaah!" You yelled as gravity pulled you further.

"(Y/N)!" The young individual called out to you.

But just as you were about to fall off a hand grabbed your collar pulling you back up. "Idiot! Careful next time!"

Your teacher came to the rescue but immediately scolded you right after for your impatiens.

"(Y-Y/N)?"