Chapter 25: Shōto Todoroki

You blinked in a bit of surprise at the boy who immediately agreed to your request. "Well aren't you excited." You chuckled a bit.

The boy looked at you confused. "I really wanted to make it up to you, it was rude of to use you like that." He explained.

You had a small blush of embarrassment on your cheeks. You cleared your throat to recompose yourself.

"I-I see..!" You say. "But, I was gonna say if it's okay for tomorrow.."

"Oh... I don't know about tomorrow though..." The boy trailed off unsure about his schedule.

"Its okay if you don't." You told.

"But I at least have to do something to make up for being rude..!" He insisted.

"Hmm... Is it okay to ask for your name instead?" You asked. The boy with two colored hair looked down to think for a moment before looking at you.

"To— er... Shōto.." The boy says.

With a smile you beamed at the boy. "That's a nice name, Shōto..!" You complimented.

The boy in mention turned a bit pink but was able to utter out without stuttering. "And what is your name?"

You hummed a bit looking off to the side when you looked back at him you saw one of your workers waving for you across the road.

Seeing this you playfully decided to use it against him.

"If you want to know my name..." Shōto leant forward eager to hear what you have to say.

"If you want to know my name... Come back on this street again tomorrow and have lunch with me..!" You happily bargain before you started to walk out of the shop.

"W-What?" Shōto looked at you in surprise.

"I am being called so I have to get going... plus, I wanted to see you again..!" You giggled playfully before leaving him with a small wave.

Shōto was left in silence as he watched you enter the building with a few more people following you.

"Come back tomorrow..." He muttered to himself.

Before going pink as he remembered how vulnerably flustered he was, at the mercy of the playful girl's antics. Not only that but that one moment when he heard his first name roll off your tongue he couldn't help but want to hear your voice again.

He looked down on the table again feeling the strange sensation in his stomach resurface again.

"What is this feeling?" He asked himself.

'There must be something wrong  with the drink...'

[--]

Laying on the bed you happily snuggled in the warm covers. After the meeting of Shōto, you continued on your day feeling extremely satisfied.

"I wonder if he will come tomorrow.." You thought to yourself before a ring from your phone alerted you.

Picking it up you answered the phone. "Hi mom!" You greeted happily.

×<"Hello sweety! How are you?"

"Oh I doing well, It wasn't that hard to put a branch here, you know?"

×<"Oh that's great dear... Though I am sorry to bother you... I hope you don't mind..."

"Not at all, Mom. You are not bothering me at all."