Promise Is Coming!

Hey everyone you are probably wondering where have I done from this story. Well to be honest I was actually trying to cope with the my online classes-- BUT! I was also figuring out how to revise or revamp the second midoriya.

Cause you see, my writing style has changed drastically, that and the way I write the sequences of my story. Cause spoiler alert, I was actually gonna reveal how much the reader has fallen to the dark after a certain amount of time, like a big reveal. The thing is, the way I am doing it is a bit redundant. 

I was gonna show the normal what should have been on the outside then when the major turning point arrives I was gonna rewind time and show the same things but also the things in the background. But I slowly came to realize that though this sounds cool on the paper, it was hard to execute and if I don't do it right it would end up boring. 

I am actually planning on making an original light novel and am learning how to build my worlds and characters and trying to figure out the stuff I am gonna do and put in that world, so then by the time I turn back to my original books, and old revisions...

I didn't like them so... I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!

But that said, I am gonna be making major changes to The Second Midoriya. And I want you guys to tell me what elements do you want to keep. Cause a lot of stuff will be changing, the pacing of the story, how I arrange the events, a lot will be changing.

So tell me what elements we should keep. 

(Ex: Katsuki's name, Izuku's name, etc.) 

You can also critique my old work and tell me what needs to change. Cause I have been debating and thinking real hard for the revamp. So help me out I am already in the making but came to a few roadblocks so that's why I need you guy's help.

Gosh, who'd think that my old books to have so many reads. It's really motivating me to finish this book!

It's also my debut birthday! I'm legally a dork now. Thanks for you guys holding out for me, I will be doing my best this year, changing old habits and learning to be making new ones.