Ch.22 Skater Boy rockin' on MTV

I'm back :)

Fetus Ashton Irwin as Michael Angelo Clifford

(Unedited)

"Angelo! Get down there!" I yelled but my son just giggling making Tarzan noises. It's been four years and I'm starting to feel happy cause my son is now here, I would die if something happened to him. My mom told me that Angelo was like me when I was younger, he even look like me. He jumped then ran to me and gave me his one of his best hugs.

"Daddy m'hungry" He mumble I kiss his cute button nose and I carried him to take him inside the house. Michael was always at work, he changed a lot he's starting to get better, he was a good dad to our son. It's still awkward when I say our son cause I was forced to be with him and I still don't love him yet we need to act like a married couple in front of Angelo, he needs two parents and I want him to be happy.

"What do you want, Gelo?" I asked him, he look up to me with his bright hazel eyes then he smiles.

"Koko! Koko!" He grinned, I nodded and grabbed the Koko Crunch box on top of the refrigerator then a bowl and a fresh milk.

"Daddy, can bradley come play here?" He asks as I set in front of him his breakfast.

"Sure baby, I'm sure Uncle Harry will like that." I say ruffling his hair. I grabbed my phone and call Harry. We've been friends for two years since I found out he was our neighbor, him and Louis got married shockingly but I guess since me and Louis fought I don't have news from him. And I tried to asked about Luke but he doesn't have contact of him, since the tragedy he moved school, also me.

"Hey"

"Gelo is inviting Brad here, wanna go lunch here also?" I asks

"Sure, we'll be there at 10." He says then hang up. I went to the kitchen and saw Angelo was already finished I grabbed his bowl and placed it on the sink.

"Where's Dad?" He asks as he stood up and I take him in the living room and opened the television for him to watch Oggy and the cockroaches -his favorite cartoon show.

"He is at work baby boy." I said the door was opened revealing two curly haired lads, Harry and Bradley.

"Brad!" Angelo exclaim then Bradley ran to sit besides him.

"Let's play later!" Angelo said.

"Power Rangers wanna play!" Brad answered. I stood up and take Harry's coat and hang it on the coat rack.

"Everything alright?" He asks, and I nod. "Yea everything's fine, why?"

"Nothing, I just feel like something is going to happen." He said.

"So where's Louis?" I ask, yes I already forgive him since he was really a friend to me.

"He and his friends went into a concert something Sky's the Limit." He said and I nod then said "gonna cook us some lunch" I smile

"Of course, thank you!" I say and I went back in the living room.

While Bradley was playing some toy cars on the floor and Angelo was watching on T.V with me. I was switching the channels when I heard my phone rang I placed the remote on the coffee table and answered the phone.

It's Michael.

"What?" I answered.

"Do you know Calum Hood?" He asks, Calum? That name sounds familiar.

"Uhmm, I think I know Calum Hood." I mumble, then I remembered something he was the flirty nerd, who flirts with Skater Boy, oh shit that guy!

"Yes I know him, why?" I said clearly.

"Nothing" He hung up, I just shrugged. I placed my phone on the sand stone counter top but I stopped my movements when I heard a familiar voice.

If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
And you'd never slip away

My eyes went wide, Is that Luke's voice? I slowly went in the living room my hearts beating fast, The voice was so familiar it's totally Luke's voice.

And you'd never hear me say

I'm finally in the living room, I saw my son on the sofa focused on the T.V screen, I raised an eyebrow I wonder why I'm hearing Luke's voice, after 9 years I'm finally hearing his angelic voice again but when my eyes went to the T.V screen I saw Luke, he was on T.V ,still look young but he was now fit and his face still looks like an angel, my jaw dropped I never expected to see him again even if only in the T.V .

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all
No, I'm really not fine at all
Tell me this is just a dream
'Cause I'm really not fine at all

But my face fell when I saw Calum was also in the video and in the end of the music video the hugged. Skater Boy is now a star in a band called Sky's the Limit and the worst Calum is in the band also.

"Lunch is ready" Harry said then his expression changed and ask "you alright?" I nodded, we went to the kitchen. I have one new message, it's from Louis.

Luke is the lead vocal of Sky's The Limit. I never expected this, -received 12:03pm

Then minutes later I received another.

My friend has extra tickets, uhm are you ready to talk to him? -received 12:06pm

**
A/N: After one month I finally updated ! I miss this, I'm not on a hiatus anymore ! I hope you like the new chapter ! It's filler for the plot twist.

Please vote this story on Best BoyxBoy 5SOS Watty Award. The official link is on my profile thank you lots of love!

Thought?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN AND FOLLOW

written by: Franz Miranda( Franz5SOS) I changed my username cause of some private issues. :)