Ch.6 He Never Tell

(Unedited)

"Mr.Irwin you need to focus on this part next week is The Grand Ball. Focus please" Ms. July scolded as everyone looked at me as I looked at my shoes. I can't do the angel's ark perfectly but she didn't want Tristan to do it, it always me.

"Are you listening to me?" She asked and I looked at her and nodded, she tied his blonde long curls and start the music once more.

Focus ashton, Dad will be mad if you don't get this right.

"You know, you really need to focus.. you were in deep thought" eleanor said as she bent and I carried her and locked her hands at the back of my head.

"I don't know, pressure I guess?" I stated and she nodded as we all switch partner and louis held my left hand as we did the basics of ballet.

"Micheal said, since this morning you were avoiding him" louis said and I scoffed

"How did you know? you were senior and were just sophomores" I said, he chuckle as I grabbed his leg and did the mini Angel's Ark.

"Well I have eyes on your year.." He joked as I went to the center but We all stopped as we saw eleanor fell on the floor when Devon was lifting her.

"ouch! I-I think my ankle broke" she said as louis went besides her and inspect her ankle and Ms. July talked to Devon for awhile

"You alright?" I asked as louis carried her bridal style

"M'fine I just can't feel my ankle that's all" She said and Ms.July came back with her arms crossed under her chest.

"Blaire you will do the liftings and Eleanor I'm scared you won't make it to the performance.. Louis, Ashton bring her to the nurse" she said and we nodded as we went out to the ballet room and we heard the music starts again.

**

"All done, Mr. Tomlinson I think you need to stay for abit, Ashton you may go if you'd like" Nurse Mary said, Her name was really connect to her beautiful face she really looked like Mama Mary, She is just simple and smart.

"Eleanor,Louis I'm going now okay" I said and they nodded as I went out the nurse office, I heard a familiar sound of plastic wheels.

"ASHTON!!" The next thing I knew I was on the side while Skater Boy was standing with his skateboard on his arms.

"You okay?" He asked, He smelled cigarettes by the way but I kind me Turn me on.

What's Happening to you Ashton Fletcher Irwin

"yeah" I said as he helped me to stand up feeling his warm body on mine felt like heavens. He stuble really turn me on oh His hot breathe also, Really Skater Boy you were Perfect.

"This was the second time I bumped into you with my skateboard, I'm really sorry" He said with a deep chuckle. His voice so deep yet so hot.

"Yeah" all I said

This was your chance you moron SPEAK

"Well I got to go cutie..." He said as he step up to his skateboard and went away

Ugh! I slapped myself for not asking his name, For asking where he will go wait did he just call me Cutie?

Oh my God, I was jumping like an idiot, smilling like an idiot, Looking like an idiot. He called me cutie! My skater boy called me cutie.

"Hey? I thought you went to your next class?" I saw louis on the doorway of the nurse office

"Oh My God!!" I still can't move on about the fact he called me cutie, So it means I'm cute in his eyes.

"Oh My God why are you still here? Nerdy!" Louis joked and I smiled at him as I walked away while doing happy dance on my mind.

**

"Ashton"

"Curly"

"Ashy"

"Boo"

"Irwin"

"Ashton Irwin!" Micheal nearly yelled, I still think he is keeping a secret from me that he knows something about skater boy.

I still wonder why would he keep a secret if he knows I'm deeply crushing an skate boy.

"What?" I asked as I took a bite of my ham and cheese sandwich.

"Why are you ignoring me? this is not you" He said and I sighed, I really can't avoid micheal for one day.

"Well something I feel you know something about something about skater boy" I said looking directly in his eyes.

"Ugh! Fine all I know was he was in college psychology. Yet I still don't know his name, but they tell me that he was a bad gangster" He said with a small smile, Bad Gangster?

He not looked like it and act like it, though I saw him using drugs smelled like drugs but he does not looked like  bad person. I really want to know about his background of his life it really curious me.

"Really?" I asked

"Oh Ashton, us high school were not allowed to go to college building only seniors" micheal said and I sighed

"Why do you hate skater boy so much?" I asked and he groaned as he sip his diet coke.

"I don't hate him, It just I know crushing on him was a very bad Idea I'm just looking after you know" he said and I nodded.

And I felt my phone vibrate as I opened it, it was unknown number.

Hi Cutie! - received 12:30pm

Who the hell is this? Cutie I suddenly remember skater boy called me cutie also, Oh my God the feels of his voice.

"Who texted you? why were you smiling like that"  Micheal asked with curious in his eyes

"uhm nothing" I said, Oh Skater Boy you're hot from now I accept I'm cute even if its not manly.

"Nothing huh? Give me that phone" He said as I stand up putting my phone on my pocket.

"No!" I said

"Give me that!" he said with a evil laugh as he tried to get near me

"Don't go near me Micheal Gordon"

"Its now Clifford"

"what ever!! No!" I said as he started to tickle me making me burst in laughter forgetting we are in the cafeteria

"Please....Stop...micheal!!" I said between laughters we stop when we heard a very loud thump like someone smack a wall or table and we saw it was

Skater Boy

He really looked mad, He was kind of Ugh I hate this to say He turned me on. But why is he mad? I wonder what is the reason why is he very mad.

And then he walked away while everyone was looking at him and I sae his curly haired friend followed him.

Who are you? - Sent 12:40pm

I reply, But I got no reply I guess he/she never want to tell me.

**
A/N: Oh Ashton! Hey LMYBP is completed!! I can focus now on these book and also STCL and Alphas for awhile before  I start a new book!!

please check out my other books!!

There will be no Narry in this Fanfiction.

Vote please

Comment please

Share

Fan and Follow

Written By: Franz Miranda (Lashton_Narry)