Chapter 16 - Jerry?

I pull out of the hug, not bothering to hold the tears back anymore, I don't care if I was seen as weak, they don't know what I'm going through.

Squeaker comes to me and hugs me, trying her best to comfort me in my time of need.

I manage to regain my composure, and I turned to Sky, who was ready for it.

I placed my hands on his arm, but nothing happened, I didn't feel the dizziness, my head didn't bang.

A look of confusion covered my face, and I let go of Sky's arm.

"Did I do anything to hurt you? I don't seem to be having a flashback."

Sky looked at the floor, deep in thought, trying to remember. He looked up at me.

"I don't think you did, I don't think you hurt me physically, only emotionally."

I nodded, and turned to walk away, but I thought of a question that may save me time.

"Is there anyone else that I didn't hurt?" I asked, I didn't want to approach someone and not have a flashback, that will be awkward.

Deadlox and Sky both looked at eachother, thinking back to the time of when it happened.

"You didn't hurt Bodil, you almost did, but you didn't. You did hurt Ssundee and Captainsparklez pretty badly though. I take it you know about Mitch and Jerome?"

I nodded, and turned to walk away, for real this time, I turned to face them one last time.

"Thank you, and sorry for everything."

They nodded, and continued to mess about as they were doing before.

I slipped my hands into Squeakers hand and headed back to the house, I've been through a lot today. Considering Bodil is off the list, I have to prepare myself for Captainsparklez and Ssundee.

~**The Next Day**~

*Splash splash splash splash*

I opened my eyes, what is that sound? It sounds like a slime, but this isn't a swamp biome... what's a slime doing here?

I looked myself out of my bed, not bothering Squeaker as she slept in her bed next to mine.

I put on my leather armour, I don't like to go outside without armour, just in case something attacks me.

I open the door, and look down. A tiny slime jumped in front of me, making the splashing sound.

I picked the tiny mob up, it was too small to harm me. I looked at it, it was cute.

Then I remembered.

"Jerry?" I asked. The slime smiled at me and jumped out of my hand and started to hop away.

I started to close the door, but Jerry stopped, starting to jump up and down faster.

Is he trying to tell me something?

Jerry started to bounce away again, this time I followed it, Jerry would occasionally stop and look at me, Just to see if I was coming or not.

I followed him to a clearing, a figure lay on the floor, motionless, I could see blood.

I ran over to examine the person. I felt his skin, which was ice cold, he was still breathing, but only barely.

I looked to Jerry, who had he brought me to.

Oh no, Jerry's owner, the leader of equality.

I turned the body over to have my accusation proved correct.

Captainsparklez...

A/N - So..... I am a nice person, and as much as I hate my younger sister, I still love her.

Can you follow her on Wattpad? You don't have to, but she needs support.

Her username is TinyPokeLover.

She is writing a book called The Syndicate Project, and she had included ME in the book.

Check her out...please.