Chapter 8 - Meeting her

"Are you alright? Hello? Wake up. Please?"

I slowly open my eyes, I was in the same position I was in before. I must have fallen asleep.

"Oh, you're awake, great!" I heard. I looked up to see who was talking to me.

A girl stood there. She had chestnut brown hair that flowed down her back, she wore a short, it had writing on it, it said Linkin Park on it. She wore denim jeans and red shoes. She had icy blue eyes, like mine. She looked beautiful. I've never seen a girl before.

"Hey, I'm Squeaker, nice to meet you!" she said, full of energy. She held out her hand and I grabbed it to shake it. Her palms were soft to the touch.

"Um...hi, I'm Derp Ssundee."

She looked at me funny, then had a look of confusion on her face.

"You related to the leader, Ssundee?"

I shook my head.

"Not that I know of."

She smiled, holding out her hand to help me up. I reluctantly took it, and she pulled me to my feet.

She looked at me, and fear appeared in her eyes.

"Why do you have a sword?"

I looked down and realised I was still holding the sword of sorcerers, that's right, I need to take it to Seto.

"It's the sword of sorcerers, I live near one of the leaders, I think. I'm going to give it back to him."

She looked at me, and crossed her arms.

"How do you know it's his."

My face went white, I don't know how to explain this. I don't understand it myself.

"Uhm, I've kinda been having these visions whenever I touch something, when I touched this sword, it showed Seto, the leader of magic, fighting me with it."

She nodded, confusion clear on her face.

"Mhmmm, well, I've just spawned, do you think I could stay with you until I build a house?"

I smiled internally, maybe I could have a friend that doesn't run away when they see my eyes.

"Yeah sure, let's go." I said, earning a smile from her. I took out my compass and followed the red stick leading back to my bed.

I pointed out into a field, 3 sheep were grazing.

"Get the sheep, you will need the wool for a bed."

She nodded and saluted. Running off to gather the wool from the unsuspecting sheep.

I sat down and watched, now that she mentioned it, it is possible that I could be related to Ssundee, that's part of my name for Notch's sake.

I stood up when she headed back over, holding 3 pieces of wool. She smiled and nodded, so we carried on walking.

We returned home just as the sun started to set, I peered down at the sword in my hand, and looked over to the sorcerers house.

A lot of people were around it, I saw the guy who attacked me earlier, but his back was turned to me, I saw a person with brown hair that covered one of his red eyes.

I saw the person I saw in the vision, with the suit on and the red and yellow tie. Another guy with grey clothes and a purple amulet incased in g....budder.

Someone stood next to him with the same amulet, with a black goatee and a guy in a blue space suit was there.

Two people appeared to be inside, but I couldn't see who they were. Squeaker followed my gaze and gasped.

"Those are the leaders, they must be meeting up."

I walked inside, I'll give him the sword tomorrow. I make Squeaker a bed and make her comfortable.

It's nice to have a friend.

A/N - THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS ALREADY! THAT IS AMAZING!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book, it's awesome to think that people like what I write!

Anyway, The girl in the story is dedicated to the one and only Squeaker01! She gave me the idea of this book and she also made the cover.

Thanks dood!

~RebekahOwen