"I really don't give a shit if you don't, now if you'll excuse me your face is making me queasy," I got up and turned around. Ava grabbed my shirt, pulled with all she had, and ripped it. My entire chest was showing.

Everyone was staring. Some were whispering, laughing, and pulling out their phones. I couldn't move.

All I heard were camera clicks, laughter, and whistles. I tried my best to run away but Ava pushed me back down and grabbed my arm to keep me from running away. "You look so pathetic, how sad," Ava said looking at me with a smile. Care and Louie were running towards me but the crowd was keeping them from getting to me sooner. Once they approached me, Donny was there too which caught me by surprise. Donny stood less than three feet away from Ava and I.

His eyes never left my body, he looked into my eyes and quickly looked away. He turned around and was facing the crowd.

"If you guys don't get the hell out of here, then I swear to god I'll fuck up anyone still standing," Donny said, and sooner than expected, everyone left.

"Baby, did you really have to ruin my night? I was having fun," Ava said while gripping onto my arm tighter. Donny grabbed Ava's arm and yanked it out of mine. I ran to Care and Louie, Caroline had a blanket in her arms, she placed it around me and gave me a small smile.

"Ow! Baby that hurt," Caroline said with a smirk.

Gross.

"Yeah I really don't care," Donny said and turned away, and walked towards us. "We should get going before the teachers show up, I'll see you tomorrow," Louie said and placed a kiss on Cares temple.

As they were walking away, I realized I didn't say thank you to Donny. "Hey Donny, thanks by the way," I said pulling onto his shoulder. He looked back at me and whispered, "I didn't do it for you," he said and walked away with Louie.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards Care, who was texting on her phone. She looked up at me and placed her arm around me, I gave her a small smile and we walked back to our cabin in silence.

A small tear left my eye, tonight was the worst night of my life. Tomorrow I'll be the talk of this school and my body will be on everyone's phone. My necklace wasn't found, and I now have a bruise on my arm.

Care unlocked the door and I walked inside, I went straight to the bathroom. I turned on my speaker and had it at the highest volume. I took off my clothes, avoiding to look into the mirror, I turned on the shower and stepped in. I stood there for about ten minutes before actually washing myself, caught up in my thoughts.

I placed my hand on my neck where my necklace used to lay. I couldn't help but cry some more, I've never felt so humiliated and disgusting in my own skin.

As I washed myself, I closed my eyes. I didn't want to look at my body, I hate it.

I stepped out of the shower and brushed my hair and put it into a pony tail. I then did my skincare routine, brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Caroline fast asleep. I went to the kitchen and made me some green tea.

I walked outside and sat on the bench in front of the pond, I closed my eyes for a bit, breathing in the fresh air.

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice and opened my eyes, it was Harry. I was about to say something when he gestured me to stay quiet, he placed my head on his shoulder and rubbed my arm.

"You know, the kiss really meant nothing, it was just a game," I said. "I didn't know it would hurt you that much, and if I did know, I wouldn't of done it."

Harry let out a sigh, "Yeah I know, I guess I'm just really into you that my jealousy got the best of me," he said with a small laugh. I got up and looked at him, our eyes locked. He cupped my cheek and leaned in.

Our lips met and our tongues danced with each other's. He bit my lip softly which made me jump a bit, I could feel a smile form on his lip, which caused me to do the same. We kissed for what seemed like forever.

We talked about what happened that night. The kiss, my necklace, and what happened with Ava. He also told me what happened with that girl.

"It's getting late, we should get some sleep," I said with a yawn.

"Come sleep at my cabin," he said placing his arms around my waist. "I really don't kn-," he placed his finger on my lips.

"Come on, please? I won't bite, unless you want me to," he said with a smirk. I punched his shoulder and he laughed. He made the cutest frown face ever.

"Fine, let me go wash my mug and I'll be out in a sec," i said with a smile. I walked inside and washed my mug. I let my hair down and stepped outside with Harry. He placed his hand in mine and we walked to his cabin.

When he opened the door, it was crazy. There were clothes and trash everywhere. I looked at the two boys sleeping, which were Donny and Louie. They looked so calm and peaceful, which was never the case with them.

We quietly walked over to Harry's side, which was the cleanest one. He tied his hair back into a bun and took off his shirt and laid down. I couldn't help myself, I took a glimpse of his toned abs, "Like what you see?," Harry said flexing his abs. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. I slipped into the blanket and kept my distance.

"What are you doing Ang," he pulled me closer into his chest and cuddled me. He placed a kiss on my head, "Goodnight Ang," he was out like a light in less than ten minutes.

However I was up for another thirty and was admiring his toned body. Ew I'm such a creep. But whatever, I noticed Donny had woken up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Shortcake, I didn't realize you were here," I looked over at Donny, who was eating a Twix bar.

I got out of bed slowly and made my way over to Donny. I held out my hand for a piece. He rolled his eyes and gave me one. I sat down on the counter and took a bite. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my thigh.

"So, that kiss?," he said looking at me with a smirk. "Is something we shall never talk about," I said moving his hand away from my thigh.

I hopped off of the counter and made my way back to Harry, Donny pulled my arm which made me pull into his chest.

———————————————————-

I finally made a cast! Thank you for reading! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! I love you all!

xoxo, me