Chapter one

Werewolf x tsundere reader

The warm breeze of spring flew through the window of the classroom. Y/N a sixteen-year-old girl read through her notes one more time before putting them in her bag. She looked out the open window satisfied that she was finally able to have free time. A small smile went through her features, and the air around her was peaceful. A cough snapped her out of her trance on the white clouds in the blue sky. Y/N turned her head to be met with black eyes. She glared at the male in front of her. Ander silver stood in from of her seat blocking her way of escape. "Y/N" he paused "Do you want to hang out sometime maybe-" "No," she said bluntly making the boy's brown ears go down. His brown light hair made him cuter, and his eyes made her instantly regret her answer. "Please" he whined kneeling down right next to her. His eyes looked like a puppy begging for attention. Y/N growled and turned away "No, and that's my only answer"
Y/N heard him whine more, and whimper with disappointed. You must resist Y/N for your sake. She peeked behind her to see the boys ears down, and his tail down as well. His eyes were filled with pain, but determination. He stood up and ran out of the room with his tail waving happily from behind him. "Why don't you date him already?" Y/N looked to her left to see her best friend smirking at her. "Why should I date someone I don't like?"
F/N rolled her eyes at her. "Please, you think I didn't see that blush when you turned away from him?" Y/N stood up she felt her face becoming warm." I don't like him!" Y/N yelled. F/N sigh, and gave Y/N a look she knows all too well. "So, you wouldn't mind if he dated someone else?" Y/N huffed and turned away from F/N. "Y/N for a month he has been trying to ask you out, at least do it for his sake"
Y/N huffed again, and turned to F/N with a glare "fine, but only for his sake!" F/N laughed and gave Y/N a wink.
"Ander, you heard the woman!" Y/N eyes widen when she felt warm hands wrap around her waist. She felt sparks and knew right away why he's been trying to ask her out for so long. She was his mate. Y/N stuttered out words while being held by him. He wrapped his arms around her gently it almost seemed like he was afraid to hurt her. Y/N blushed but liked the feeling of his warm body against hers. She felt his head rub on her neck, and she can hear him purring deep in his throat. Shivers went down her spine. She didn't know what to say or do in this kind of situations so she did the one thing she can think of.
"Get off"