It's Team Chaotix time

Depuis le début

"They're fleeing." You said. 

"What?" Tails exclaimed. "I'm going to finish them off!"

"Wait-" You were about to say until Chris cut you off.

"Can you handle them by yourself Tails?" He asked.

"He'll be fine. They seem really weak." Amy replied. 

"That's 'cause-"

"Leave them to me!" Tails cut you off before leaving the room to go to the X-Tornado. You facepalmed.

After a short while, Tails called the Typhoon and Chris answered. Tails asked him to chase the spaceship and capture it using the Typhoon's clamps and so Chris turned the ship around to chase the red spaceship. Tails also said that the people inside the ship weren't the Metarex which made you sigh as your thoughts were correct. The Typhoon's claps brought the ship in and everyone went to the deck to see the people. Everyone was surprised to see Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon and Charmy Bee. You didn't know who they were but you still apologized along with the others for attacking them. 

"Since it's all cleared up, it's okay." Vector said. 

"It's okay!" Charmy beamed.

"Everyone makes mistakes." Espio added and then he noticed you. "Who's this?" He asked which made everyone look at you.

"This is my cousin Y/N." Chris replied with a smile. "She's super cool!"

"Thanks Chris." You thanked your fanboy of a cousin.

"I'm Espio, pleasure to meet you." Espio introduced himself while shaking your hand. The larger mobian came up to you to shake your hand.

"I'm Vector, master detective at your service!" He introduced. You felt overwhelmed by his height, he was taller than you damn it!

"Detective huh?" You repeated. "Can't wait to see it in action."

"You bet."

"Hi! I'm Charmy!" The smaller mobian introduced himself while violently shaking your hand.

"You're so cute!" You said as you patted his head which made him giggle.

"Mind helping us unload Chris' packages off the ship." Vector asked.

So everyone spent a good few hours unloading the red ship from all the packages that your grandfather sent to Chris. As you grabbed two boxes, you suddenly felt your heart break as you remembered that grandpa Chuck no longer knows who you are, neither does your aunt, uncle, little sister nor your close friends. Tears made its way into your eyes and roll down your rosy cheeks. You put down the boxes you were holding and wiped your tears but they kept flowing down. Footsteps could be heard and you looked to see your dear cousin look at you with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked and all you did was hug him close. He was in shock for a split second but then returned your hug, rubbing your back in circles. 

"I-I ju-ust remembered... t-that h-he doesn't know me a-anymore...! I miss h-him Chris...!" You cried.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry you're going through this." Chris cooed. 

"It h-hurts Chris...! It hurts so much!" 

After a good few minutes of crying, you and Chris let go of each other. You took out a tissue from your back pocket and blew your nose, clearing it up. Chris put a hand on your shoulder and looked at your with warmth in his eyes, hoping to offer you reassurance.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asked and you nodded.

"I'll be okay. I just need time." You answered.