december 21st 20:05

i miss c so bad, so so bad. i had a dream last night and we were together in the high street, literally just sitting on a bench, but it was so good. i won't write much because i can already feel myself starting to cry. i miss you so dearly, maybe one day things will work out some way, because gosh do i miss you dearly.

somewhere in my mind, in a pure corner tucked away to hide from everyone; i am still at the fishing pitch. i am there with him, his jacket almost drowning me and being surrounded by his smell. we're still staring at the sky, discussing our lives, however we are in each other's arms. tender kisses and gentle touches are all that fill our minds. our limbs felt like they were covered in sunshine and honey, so sweet and languid. we would laugh as much as we ever could and no one would ever hear it. parts of our time felt like a daydream, other parts played out deliberate and slow. i want to be surrounded by him and everything he is, everything we could be. i miss every single thing about him.

seeing him walk past playing with his hair, hair that was once adorned with my hands, tenderly running through it and tracing down his face, his cheeks, his lips. i would lean forward and press my own against his.

take me to your trees. take me to your breakfasts, your sunsets, your bad dreams, your nouns. take me to you and purely you.

Quando il buio della sera maschera il mio viso, solo allora potrei dirti certe cose.

when the darkness of the evening masks my face, only then i can tell you certain things.

te amo.

i love you.