- Saori. – Kakashi said.

I looked at him and he pointed up....I looked at him confused but then looked up.............the Hokage is calling us.
I nodded.

- Ok, that's it for today. We have to go submit this mission report. – Kakashi said.

- Are we going to train more today? – Sasuke asked me.

- No. – I said simply still sad and mad about what he said.

- Then I'm going home. – he said.

- Oh! Hey Sasuke-kun, wait! How about right now we work on our teamwork, just the w of us. – she said all happy.

.....this girl it's starting to getting on my nerves.

- You're the same as Naruto. If you have time to bother me, practice a jutsu or 2. Frankly, your ability is below Naruto. – Sasuke said leaving Sakura depressed and left.

....he's not wrong......

- SAKURA-CHAN! FORGET SASUKE, LET'S TRAIN TOGETHER! – Naruto said happy.

I sighed, he's too nice for his own good.

- Let's go Saori. – Kakashi said.

- Hai, hai. – I said bored and we poofed.

*In the Meeting*

- You've been assembled for only one reason. It should be obvious by the members here. – the Hokage said.

..........

- Already? – I said realizing what he was talking about.

- So, when is it? – Kakashi asked.

- In a week. – the Hokage answered.

- Wow, that soon? – one said.

- Well, I'll announce it properly 7 days from now. On the first day of the seventh moon...the Chunnin Exam will commence! – the Hokage said.

..........Chunnin Exams huh.......

- Now, first we'll hear from those who are watching over the new genins. Kakashi, Saori, Kurenai and Asuma. Well? – the Hokage said.

We stepped further.

- Are there any genins that you would like to enter into this chunnin exam? Starting with Kakashi and Saori. – the Hokage said.

Kakashi looked at me and I nodded.

- Team 7 constituted by Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura under of Hatake Kakashi and me, Uchiha Saori, nominate them to take the Chunnin Exam. – I said.

- What?! – Iruka said.

- Team 8 constituted by Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba and Aburame Shino under the name of Yuuhi Kurenai the same as to my left. – Kurenai said.

- Team 10 constituted by Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Choji under the name of Sarutobi Asuma, the same as to my left. – Asuma said.

- Hmm...all of them...how rare. – the Hokage said.

- HOLD ON A SECOND! – Iruka said.

- What is it, Iruka? – the Hokage asked.

- Hokage-sama, please let me have a word! – Iruka said.

The Hokage nodded.

- I may be speaking out of place but...those were my students at the academy. Of course they are all very talented but it's too early for them to take the exam. They need more experience. – Iruka said.