2

"Alright so here's what I'm thinkin'," Anastasia's eyes glimmer with mischief as she hops off the wagon next to Hosea and Arthur, "I'll go round the other side and distract them while you two grab a few crates."

She peeks around the building again to the wagon full of crates.

"There's so much there they won't even notice a few are missing" She smirks.

Hosea smiles as he puts his cigarette out in the dirt with his foot, "not a bad idea, sure could save us some money"

Arthur leans a hand on the close draft horse's loin as he thinks it over, "I don't know.. we shouldn't really be causin' too much trouble today"

"We won't, it'll be quiet," Anastasia reasons, as she slips her holster off and places it in the back of the wagon, "Besides, Pearson told me he saw the owner of the saloon beatin' on one of the poor barmaids last week"

She reaches into the wagon and pulls a red hand fan with yellow designs from her bag.

"So that gives us all the more reason to rob his ass" she smiles at Arthur.

"I guess" the gunslinger shrugs.

"Okay, I'll be going round the other side, when I distract them, you guys go" Anastasia smirks devilishly.

Hosea chuckles as he pats the girl on the shoulder, "I'm not sure I should be proud or worried that your turning out more like us everyday"

"Gonna happen sooner or later," she shrugs before flicking her hand fan open, "now if you'll excuse me boys, I'm just a lost little girl looking for directions to the hotel"

She bats her long eyelashes with a pout on her plump lips as she fans herself.

"Excellent" Hosea smiles although Arthur looks at her almost horrified by the girls act.

For some reason, the thought of the petite blonde being put in front of two men as bait makes his insides churn. 

Anastasia smirks as she turns around, walking towards the other side of the building. She makes her way around to the other side and along the wall to the back.

"Excuse me," she calls to the men as they put their crates down and turn to her. "Would one of you mind helping a lady out?"

She bites her lip as she fans her face and chest. Both men's eyes light up at the sight of her as they drop what they're doing and walk over, shoving one another slightly to be the one to help her.

"O-of course," the first man nervously holds his hat in his hands.

"What can we do for you?" The other one gazes at her hopefully.

Anastasia has to nearly hold back a smirk as the two men are clearly a pair of sorry fools. She glances over as Arthur and Hosea creep out from the side of the building towards the wagon.

"Why, bless your heart" she places a hand on one of the mans arm, "I was just wondering where I could find the hotel? You see, I'm new to town here and I don't know my way around too well."

"Well we could take you there," one of the men begins as Anastasia glances behind his shoulder at Arthur, just about to grab a crate out of the wagon, "we could finish this up right after-" the man turns to point at the wagon but Anastasia quickly grabs his arm.

"No!" She pulls his attention back to her before he can look at Arthur frozen in place as he almost got caught.

The other man seems to just be transfixed on her so deeply he likely doesn't even hear a word anyone is saying, let alone catch on to what she's really up to.