Chapter ONE: Confessions?

Liams POV.

Ill show them. Ill prove to them I don't need them. "Zayynniiiiiee!!" I called from the spot on the couch. "Come here!"

I heard pounding on the stairs, and I saw Zayn look frantically everywhere. "What! Did someone die?! Is someone hurt?!" He asked panicking. "I wanna snuggle!" I said, as he gave me a look like 'really Li?'

"Yes really now come and give me some lovin'!" I exclaimed, opening my arms motioning for him to come and sit in my lap. He sighed sarcastically, before sitting in my lap. I played with his hair, and he turned to me. "LiLi?"

"Yes Zaynie?"

"Can I talk to you in my room?" I raised an eyebrow at him, but reluctantly nodded and headed to his room. He grabbed my hand, and glanced in the 'larry' room, before pulling my into his room. "Liam I think I'm gay." He blurted out.

"Oh. Well I think I am too." I said, not missing a beat.

"But I don't like you.." We both said simultaneously.

"I fancy, and promise that you wont tell him, but I like..." He trailed off, and I looked at him expectantly.

"Louis." He sighed in relief, and I perked up. This has to be some of the greatest news I have been told all day.

~~*****~~~~

I know, its short, but hwy, its better than nothing! Please spread the word abiut this story!

-Erri!