FULL CHPT

authors.

the girls walked into the empty room and sat on the chairs surrounding the wide table. they were nervous but excited about what their boss have to say for them.

"guys, dont yall think we'll definitely debut? i mean look, we have been training for years... plus we do performances at school!" joy exclaimed as she smiled at the thought of debuting.

"yeah, but we dont know. let's just see" wendy replied.

"oh my, im so excited what the heck?"  yerim said and did a shoulder dance.

"but don't be too excited, we never know wha—"

irene's speech got interuppted when their manager and boss walked in. the girls stood up and bowed as a sign of respect before sitting back down.

the atmosphere was tense however. the girls were silent and nervous. they had their lips pursed tightly as they looked at their boss.

their boss, lee sooman, looked up at them and smiled. they loosened up a little seeing him smile, as the tension lessened.

"so... girls," sooman started. "how are you all doing?"

"we're doing great! we have been resting well and eating well." irene, as the leader answered.

"that's good to hear. well, i do have some great news for you..." he continued as a small smile crept on his face.

yerim and seulgi secretly held hands below the table, both feeling anxiety rushing through their body as their boss speaks.

"it has been decided girls."

they knew what that meant. they knew exactly what he was referring too.

"o-our debut?" wendy asked in disbelief.

"of course! congratulations girls, you all have worked super hard and i think it's time to let you all shine. all of you deserves this for your hardwork and perseverance! good job, girls. im very proud of you!" sooman spoke and clapped, following by their manager.

as what the girls felt, they felt happy. overjoyed, over the moon, delighted, any positive feeling they could ever feel in their life.

they looked at each other and beamed, not even realizing that they were screaming in joy.

"thank you so much! we really appreciate this opportunity! we will work even harder in the future and make you even more proud!" joy expressed her gratitude as well as the rest.

as the had calmed down, they continued their meeting about their debut.

-

"hm, that's it. if you have any questions, ask your manager or approach me. text is fine too. ill see you guys around!" sooman said and left the meeting room.

"guys! should we go have some great food to celebrate??" yerim asked.

"what? lee sooman clearly said we cant exceed the weight limit! are you crazy? is food all you can think about?" wendy retorted, making yerim to pout a little.

"i guess a few drinks is fine. just a normal meal will do" irene said and everyone agreed.

they then stood up from their seats and left the room one by one. however, yerim was stopped by the manager.

"um yerim ah," he spoke. yerim looked at him confused. "yes?"

"im sorry to tell you but— because of your debut, you are restricted from dating. and—"

her face changed and her heart drops. it felt like everything stopped. she was in disbelief. "wh-what? am i hearing things or—?"

"look yerim, i know. everyone knows your relationship and yes it has been fine. but since you're debuting as a new girl group of sm and youre gonna be in the spotlight, there are restrictions between you and male idols, especially BTS. im really sorry. i tried talking things out for you but—"

"its ok. t-thank you. i-i understand." yerim swallowed her tears and faked a smile. she was hurt. she didnt know how to feel. is she suppose to be happy that she's debuting like her dream? or is she suppose to feel depressed that she's losing her love one for her dream? she was lost.

she walked out of the building and started bawling.

leaning against the wall, she slid down and hugged her knees, with her uncontrollable tears, "h-how? jungkook... i need you."

-
THIS IS SO BAD
SJDBJSNDJSJS
I HATE MY UPDATES NOW
I CAN NVR DO FULL CHPT UPDATES 😭