Kakashi's Crew Begin Their Search!

Recently finding out about the powers of the Dragon Balls, Kakashi takes Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Lee, Gaara, Might Guy, Kiba, Minato, and Sai, just in case of conflicts with other parties. Soon into their journey, Shikamaru, who is extremely lazy yet surprisingly smart realized that the group had NO IDEA where they were going. Shikamaru suggested that they split up to try to find hints of the Dragon Balls whereabouts. So the original Team 7, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, and Team 10, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji, along with Lee, Guy, and Sai and Gaara, Kiba, and Minato were the teams chosen to search for clues. During the search, Team 7 ran into 5 seemingly inanimate objects, only to learn they actually were alive, and very lethal. Kakashi quickly threw two explosive tags at the caucasses, which they quickly dodged, but ran right into Sasuke's infamous fireball technique which quickly killed 3 of the 5 carcasses. Easy enough, Naruto finished the last two with a simple attack with his shadow clone jutsu. It seemed really easy, almost too easy. Then, an out of this world portal popped up out of thin air, and out came and slinky-like man with long hair with his head down. The mysterious man slowly raised his head and said "I am the puppeteer. You don't know yet, but I'm your greatest friend, and your greatest foe. Those clones were just a test and your little friends also received this test, and passed... mostly. No one knows my plan, not even me, but you guys will take me to my purpose. You guys will lead me to my destiny. And then, you will simply become puppets in my little puppet show, just like these guys you've faced." In pure shock, none of the ninja had a response, just pure silence. Finally the puppeteer broke the silence "Also I found this." Little did Kakashi and Team 7 know, it was the key to their adventure. "I would advise you to keep it. It just may lead to your goal.", the puppeteer said somewhat hastily. "We..we...we don't need your help, and we won't become your little puppets, BELIEVE IT!", exclaimed Naruto as he threw the Dragon Radar to the ground, only to have Sasuke keep it from breaking. "Don't be silly Naruto, the guy clearly wants to help us, we'll just dispose of him when the time comes.", Sasuke said as the puppeteer's portal closed. Right as that encountered ended, Team 7 was presented with another problem, Shikamaru had badly hurt his leg in battle against the puppets. "They caught me off guard, said Shikamaru, Lightning Cutter just about caught me straight in the knee. Hurt like hell. I'll be fine but we have to go back to the village so Tsunade can fix me up." Out of the shadows came another mysterious figure. Turns out it was a beaten up Kabuto. "I know I've caused nothing but hell with you guys but I know what you're mission is and I wanna help you get there ASAP. You guys need to bring back the shinobi innocently and bravely killed, so I'm gonna fix Shikamaru's knee and I'll be out of your way." Just as he said, Shikamaru's knee was as good as new. Under his breath Kabuto said "But I have unfinished business with you Naruto and out of nowhere grabbed Naruto and vanished! Where did they go? What will Kabuto do to Naruto? Will Kakashi leave Naruto behind? Keep reading to find out!