FORGIVNESS

"Roxy....I am so so so so sorry." Lucas was standing outside of Roxanne's locked room while holding an ice pack to his head. "How's the damage?" Sam asked walking towards Lucas. "Physical or emotional?" Lucas asked sighing for what felt like the millionth time. Sam carefully brought Lucas' hand down and winced. A bluish purple wound had taken its place on Lucas' forehead. "Man, that hairdryer did a lot of damage. Where she got it from or how hard she threw at you, we shall never know." Sam said putting the ice pack back in its place. Lucas sighed once again and laid the uninjured side of his head on Roxanne's door. Roxanne had not said a thing after the fight, and Gabby was coming tonight. "She can't stay in there forever." Sam said trying to give the wounded brunette some hope. "Rooooxxxxyyy!" Lucas whined. "C'mon whiner Evans. Let's get something to eat." Nikki said, appearing out of nowhere. Nikki grasped her brother by the shoulders and started to push him to the kitchen. Lucas did not fight his sister. A light bulb went off in Sam's head. "Let's have chocolate cake!" Sam said clapping his hands. Nikki looked at the blonde haired boy as if he grew another head. His intentions became clear when the trio heard a door click open. A head of messy black hair with one pinked stripe poked through. "I like cake just as long as I don't have to eat with him." Roxanne said with a soft tone. "Roxy-" Lucas tried to reach for her but she shut the door. "I'll talk to her. Go eat something before you turn into flesh and bones." Sam said. Nikki gently pulled Lucas away. "Roxanne, you're being a brat." Sam said as he entered the pink room. Sam's words got stuck in his throat. Roxanne's room was a mess.  Clothes were scattered all over the floor, a baseball cap was thrown on the lamp, a pillow somehow made it on top of the cupboard, the blanket was rolled up in a ball near the door, and atop the messy bed was a teen with unkempt hair wearing pajamas. "Welcome to my palace." Roxanne said gesturing around the messy room. "Your palace looks like a tornado had blown around it." Sam said grabbing a yellow shirt and folding it. "Funny" Roxanne murmured looking down. "Now do you want to explain or do I have to wrestle the answers out of you?" Sam asked setting the folded shirt on Roxanne's lap. "Where should I start? My hate for Gabby or my new found rage for Lucas?" Roxanne asked looking at Sam. "I want to know why you can't suck it up for a night?" Asked Sam. He knelt down in front of her and put a finger under her chin making her green eyes meet his yellow ones. After a moment of hesitation "She insulted my mom. How can I let that slide, Sam? She may have abandoned me but she was the one who took care of me. How can I let it slide when someone insults someone who looked at me with such love and adoration? How can I let it go when the person who loved me with all her heart gets insulted? How can I let it slide when the person who give birth to me leaves me at an orphanage for a man who likes her for her money?" Roxanne asked tears rolling down her cheeks. "H-how c-c-can I-I S-S-S-Sam-my-my?" Sam has never seen Roxanne like this. So fragile. So vulnerable. He pulled her onto his lap and held her close to his chest. She cried her eyes out leaving tear stains on his grey sweater. He didn't mind. After a while she stopped crying but a few whimpers left her lips. Sam gently cupped her cheeks and made her look at him. He wiped a few stray tears away with his thumbs. "I get it, Rox. I know this upsets you. But...can the past be changed?" Sam asked softly. Roxanne shook her head. "Can you reverse time and change what happened?" Roxanne shook her head. "Gabby said those things, but are they true?" This peaked Roxanne's interest. "She said those things but they aren't true. So why does it affect you? Those were just empty words, so why are you weeping?" Sam asked. His words calmed Roxanne bit by bit. Roxanne realized that she let Gabby's words affect in a negative way. She let her temper get the better of her. "Sorry Sam." Roxanne said, looking down with an embarrassed smile. "Glad you're feeling better but it's not me you should be apologizing to." Sam said with a smile. Roxanne sighed but got up and walked out. Roxanne walked to kitchen "Luke?" She called out. Lucas poked his out of the kitchen. "Look. I don't know if you're still mad or something. I just wanted to apologise for being so harsh. I let my temper and sadness get the better of me and I-" Roxanne did not get to finish as she was pulled into a hug. "I am more sorry than you. All is forgiven?" Lucas asked. Roxanne smiled, hugged him back and said "All is forgiven."

(A/N) : Sorry for the wait. I had zero to no ideas. 900 words.