●○SCHOOL○●

"Ugh. I can't believe it. Summer vacation is over already." The Side Men were getting ready for school. "Roxanne. Stop complaining. It's not the end of the world." Said Lucas dawning his blue blazer. When Roxanne was getting ready to become an official Side Men she thought she didn't have to go to school. Imagine Roxanne's surprise when Lucas told her he signed her up for school. Roxanne absolutely despised school. And Roxanne loathed the uniform she was supposed to wear. Girls had to wear a white long sleeved button up blouse, a light blue skirt, white leggings, light blue flats and a light blue cross over tie. Boys had to wear a white long sleeved button up shirt, dark blue dress pants, black dress shoes, a dark blue blazer and a dark blue neck tie. "So we're old enough to live by ourselves without adult supervision but we're not old enough to drop out of school?" Asked Roxanne scowling at her looks. "Now that you say it. Your right Roxy. It doesn't make sense. But that's the rules." Said Sam struggling with his tie only to get assistance from Lucas. Now The Side Men were very well known at school because of Roxanne. The bad boys love to have their company, the nerds were slightly intimidated by them but liked them nonetheless, the jocks liked to have The Side Men participate in teams because of The Side Men being fit and the goths were....well goths. Now the only problem were the cool girls who didn't like Roxanne a bit. The cool girls liked Lucas and Sam but thought Roxanne was holding them back. The leader of the group was a girl named Gabby, a girl with frilly orange hair. Gossip states that Roxanne and Gabby are like dark and light, destined to never get along. When The Side Men were ready they raced to the bus.

(/•<•)/ At the bus stop \(•>•\)

"Hey there, losers" Lucas groaned, Sam face palmed and Roxanne smirked. While Lucas and Sam may not like confrontation that much, Roxanne always had a comeback ready. Roxanne turned to face Gabby. "Hey there plastic." Said Roxanne crossing her arms smirking. Gabby glared but then smiled a fake smile "So Roxanne. Good luck getting into the basket ball team." Said Gabby. "Oh I don't need luck." Said Roxanne her smirk never dropping. "Oh would you look at that.  It's the start of the second semester and I'm already in your head" Said Gabby. "No Gabby. I'm in your head. Oh and look. There's an echo because there's nothing else in here with me." Said Roxanne her smirk getting wider. "Maybe because everything left when I saw you." Said Gabby her smile replaced with a scowl. "Oohhh maybe I can redecorate in here." Said Roxanne giving a thinking face. "Don't you dare." Said Gabby pointing at Roxanne. "Too late already done." Said Roxanne her smirk returning. Gabby gave a shout of anger and stomped away with her friends following. The whole time Lucas was laughing and Sam was chuckling. At the end of the day Roxanne got into the basketball team, Sam got into the mathletic team and Lucas got into chess. From that day, Roxanne stopped hating school.

A/N : 544 words.