●○MEMORIES○●

"Oh, it has been so long." The Side Men were back on earth. They were just exiting the moss covered stone shrine. They were walking around with Sam in the lead. They were in the park when Sam saw someone that made his blood run cold. His mother. Sam ran the opposite way so quickly Roxanne swore she saw a dust cloud. "Sam!" Yelled Lucas chasing after Sam. Sam kept running and running till he reached the stone shrine, his grey sweater wet with sweat. He fell to his knees and put his face in his hands. Sam was having memories of his past life. Before Lucas, before Roxanne, before The Legions Of True Hearts.

(/•<•)/ 9 years ago \(•>•\)

"SAMUEL DARKWOOD YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE THIS MINUTE!!" A ghastly voice yelled. 6 year old Sam quietly and timidly walked down the stairs. Sam had lopsided glasses, a white shirt and baggy jeans. The white shirt showed the variety of scars lining his arms. "Y-yes mother?" Sam asked timidly. "DID YOU DO ANYTHING TODAY?!" Asked the hag of a women Sam called his mother. "I-I-I c-cleaned the h-house, washed the dish-dishes, pu-put out-t the laund-laundry and h-had a wash." Replied young Sam timidly. "THIS HOUSE IS A PIGSTY AND SO ARE YOU! NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN IF I HAD A GIRL!! GOD YOU ARE SO USELESS." Screamed Sam's mother slapping 6 year old Sam across the face. Sam ran upstairs tripping over his baggy jeans, ran to his room and locked the door. "AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK DOWN!!" Screamed the irresponsible mother. Sam cried and cried till he fell asleep.

(/•<•)/ back to the present \(•>•\)

Sam felt a hand on his shoulder. He grabbed the person's hand and threw them over his shoulder. The person on the ground groaned. "Sam?" A soft, familiar voice called out. Sam looked behind him to see a worried Roxanne. The person he through over his shoulder was Lucas. "O-oh god. Luke I'm so so sorry." Apologised Sam. "It's okay." Assured Lucas climbing to his feet. "What happened back there?" Asked Roxanne worried. Sam explained everything. After he was done, Lucas and Roxanne hugged him. "She can't hurt you now." Said Lucas. "Yeah! And she's gonna have to go through us before she gets to you." Said Roxanne. Sam said something that made Lucas and Roxanne smile, laugh and hug him tighter. What he said was - "I'm glad I have you two as my family."

A/N : 427 words.