N: Manik... What the hell... Aap pagal ho gaye ho kya, ye kya tarika hai...

Mi: Bhai Bhabhi is right, what is this, I am sending her so dare pull any more stunts... And bhabhi it is matter of 4 hours and on top of it most of them time bhai would be under sedatives so please go..

N: But...

Mi: Bhabhi just go, that would make bhai happy, so please go..

Nandini nodded while Manik flashed  his smile though his eyes depicted immense pain, but in return he earned a glare from his dear wifey who was now stomping her foot and moved to couch having her coffee.. 

Soon the driver was here and Nandini was sent from there while as soon as she moved from there Manik said to Mishkat in painful voice...

M: Miku call the doc, the pain is becoming too serious...

Mi: What the hell bhai why weren't you saying it before...

M: Relax, I did not wanted Nanidini to know about it...

Mishkat moved and called the doctor who gave a sedative to Manik and also added a new glucose drip and  was made him rest.. Neyonika too joined them soon and Mishkat told what all Doctor has informed..

Ney: Manik bacha...

M: Mom... It is paining a lot...

Ney: I am here na, close your eyes ok, you will feel better. 

Saying this she started lightly patting his head.. As usual Manik was different and sticking to his mother like always when he is sick... He actually always feel that Neyonika is sort of his own personal magician to make him relieve from pain.

Soon feeling Neyonika's warmth he slept with the effects of sedative too...

Ney: (POV)

Manik is still the same, he needs me when he is sick.. Will Nandini understand this thing. I mean, I know she is not like that but still, She is his wife and this might not be good.. But I cannot even leave my baby also in this condition..

For now till Nandu comes I will stay with him then Nandini can stay... I mean she is his wife, she can manage him, he will recover with her love and care also. I need to see to it that Nandini is not hurt with my behavior.

End

Nandini on the other end was at college but she could hardly concentrate in class as she wanted to just go back to Manik, but on the other end she even knew that there is her family taking care of him.. So she tried hard to concentrate, because this is also important for Manik.

Soon after the college Nandini first moved to home packed some essentials along with clothes for both of them and then packed laptop and all the necessary stuff.

Aneri too accompanied her as she wanted to see Manik once, while when she reached there she saw a beautiful scene of Neyonika sitting there beside him and making him have soup while he was throwing tantrums that he do not want to have anything. 

Ney: Are Nandini, tum aa gayi.. Ok now you take the charge I will take your leave...

N: Mom, he won't have it from me, you only continue.. 

Ney: Are...

N: You make him have his, while I have  my lunch. Continue.. Continue...

M: Yes mom continue, or else she won't have her lunch too... And I want to have it from you only...

N: Servers you better...

M: See look at you daughter in law is answering her husband ...you Please continue she has no manner hun.... I am hungry...