Bloody Red Wolf (Naruto Fanfiction)

~>A/N: IMPORTANT, NARUTO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, ONLY MY OCs DO AND THINGS I ADD IN OR SWITCH AROUND-WHICH LEADS ME TO SAY THAT THINGS WILL BE MESSED UP (MOSTLY TIME LINES, QUOTES AND SHIT)<~

P.S. there will be cursing, if you don't like it then piss off

Character Description:

PLEASE READ ERIN'S DESCRIPTION, IT'S MANDATORY, SUKI'S IS OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMEND.

Erin Okami Doubutsu:

Age: 12

Appearance: Long red hair that reaches down to her waist, eyes that change color depending on emotion. (Gold-neutral, Red-Angry, Orange-Annoyed/Frustrated, Yellow-Jumpy/Shocked, Green-Happy/Excited, Blue-Sad/Depressed, Purple-Concerned, Pink-Embarrassed/Shy, Grey-Distant, Brown-Confused, Black-Beyond pissed/Run/The Anti-Christ has awoken.) About 5 foot 3 inches.

Wears red/white, over sized hoodie and simple black pants and black combat boots.

Dark red wolf ears and tail (usually concealed using chakra)

Clan: The Dobutsu clan is known to be the ones who first started using animals as shinobi partners, they have strong connections to all animals but each person born into the clan has their own animal in which they connect the most to. This animal is know as their "Spirit Animal" (Erin's is a wolf). If you're from the head family you can turn into your animal (*cough* Erin *cough*) The Dobutsu clan was eradicated by Orochimaru. (That bastard)

Kekkei Genkai: The Dobutsu clan holds a kekkei genkai that increases the person senses far past that of an animal's, it's actually increased to an almost 'godly' level. For example, Eren can hear someone's thoughts and smell their emotions.

Erin's special kekkei genkai~ Erin, when she was younger, had a demon sealed within her. Not a tailed beast or anything like that, this demon would probably slaughter anyone to compare him with something as 'weak' as a tailed beast. This demon is a wolf demon, to fit with Erin's Spirit Animal, and surprise, surprise he's the demon prince of hell.... anyway the demon Prince, Kazuma, had to make sure his host was strong, so he gave Erin a powerful kekkei genkai called Demonic Eye. This allows Erin to produce powerful genjutsu, torture a person to insanity by just looking at them, and can also gives Erin hell-style chakra.

Erin's eyes turn silver when she uses either of her kekkei genkai.

Fighting Style: Erin excels in both ninjutsu and taijutsu, while she can perform genjutsu, it isn't as well developed without her Demonic Eye

Erin's can use fire-style, wind-style, lighting-style, and thanks to her Demonic Eye, she can use hell-style.

Special Weapon~ Erin uses an assortment of short range and long range weapons. Her favorite is her naginata (look it up). which has a sharp, poisoned blade tip at the end of it. Using bursts of chakra, Erin can have the blade of her naginata detach from the staff and shoot out like a bullet (though the base of the blade is attached to the staff with a chain, kind of like a grappling hook). the blade detects and follows the enemies chakra like a heat seeking missile.

Personality: Erin is naturally a very quiet person, but with a heated temper. It's hard to get her to talk most of the time, she is usually closed off, and can easily hide her emotions, but her eye color usually gives it away. Despite her quiet personality she can be quite talkative if she wishes to speak. She is skittish and cold towards anyone she doesn't know, but once she warms up to you, she won't hesitate to protect you.

She is also very sarcastic, and sadistic at times.

Suki Ritsune Jundo:

Age: 9

Appearance: Silver hair and bright blue/purple eyes. She has very pale skin and stands at about 4'9. Very slim and seems delicate, like a China doll.

Suki typically wears purple, white, or blue dresses, with gold sandals.

Clan: Not much is known about the Jundo clan. It is relatively small and most members become a priest or a priestess, because of their kekkei genkai. The Jundo clan is best known for their strong connection with gods and goddesses and each posses a pure heart and soul, most people feel immediate trust with anyone from the Jundo clan because of their pure nature.

Kekkei Genkai: Suki inherited her clan's incredibly unique Kekkei Genkai known as the Angel's Call. This power allows the user to evaluate a person's mind and soul (to tell if they're a bad person or not, and if they're lying), speak to the deceased and enter the world of the dead, and when fully mastered-it grants a sense of immortality (as long as the person's soul is pure)

Fighting Style: Suki, though she looks harmless, is extremely strong. She can keep up with Erin in a fight and excels in taijutsu and genjustu. Suki uses wind-style, water-style, and the rare crystal-style

Special Weapon~ Suki uses a large, white scythe called the heaven's reaper. It can only be wield by those of a pure heart and soul. (Do you see a theme here?)

Personality: In case you haven't realized it, Suki has a very innocent personality and is overall a kind and pure person-therefore she is able to wield and use her scythe and kekkei genkai. Though that is just a facade. She has another side too, a side only those close to her see-but you haven't met her yet, so you'll have to wait until she trusts you enough to find out her other personality.

~>A/N: Sorry if the characters are a bit OP, but who wants a weak main character? This is the end of the character's description and please be a sweetheart and continue the story.<~