A New chapter.

Before people bring it up, The character personality I will be using for everyone probably won't be similar to the Game. I believe that is for obvious reasons, the only thing I will keep the same most likely is the setting and the conflict that Boris and alice have with Bendy. There may be more, you'll see. Oh and I won't be referring to Boris as Tom because I'll confuse myself with that somehow -Boris

Sweat(ink) dripped down Boris' head as his vision became blurry, the pleasure was too much to handle...
Well he may have been overreacting, all he had been doing was enjoying his favorite treat, bacon soup. (What'd you think it was ;3) Boris, however, wasn't enjoying himself too much. His dear friend Alice had gone out by herself and hadn't came back yet, the wait was driving him insane. After about another hour of pure boredom and worried thoughts Boris had finally decided to search for Alice. Although just when he was about to head out the door, it suddenly opened and in came Alice. " Im very sorry for the wait! I had gotten lost " she said, apologizing with a hug for Boris. Frustrated but happy he decided to hug back, embracing her warm hug. This continued for about half a minute before the two had let go of each other. " As you know I was looking around the place to make sure the demon hadn't found us " Alice suddenly said to break the silence, and followed up with " Lucky us! It seems there's not even a trace of him anywhere close by " Alice then smiled berfore starting to dig through her bag. After a while of searching Alice started to get worried, " Oh no, where is it!.. I must have dropped it " Alice said in a panic. Boris didn't even have to ask as he already knew what it was, It was her hand-drawn map of the floor level. Although the map wasn't the best or most accurate it helped get around, sometimes. The only reason Boris even knew what she had lost was because it wasn't the first time so before Alice could ask Boris made his way outside the safe room to look.

~later~

After about twenty minutes of walking Boris had felt like giving up. Though, he wouldn't for the reason that the map was important to his best friend. So he kept moving along, making his way down dark halls and inky floors. This went on for another thirty minutes or so before Boris stopped dead in his tracks. He had accidentally made it to the Demons lair, or at least one of them for the demon had several places. Just as Boris was about to turn and run something inky grabbed him. It was one of the weird deformed minions, which weren't too much of a threat. For that reason he chose not to run and instead kicked the ink monster away, snickering slightly. Since he was free Boris decided it was time to leave but just then he saw the map. It was in the center of the inky room, just sitting there. Boris smiled as it seemed too easy, so taking the opportunity he walked over and grabbed it. Although as soon as he did an inky hand grabbed him. Thinking it was an ink monster again Boris didn't think much of it until he saw the demon (Bendy) looking him in the eyes. Boris nearly shrieked as he hit the demons hand away before bolting away. Running as fast as his legs could carry him, but the demon was fast as well. Boris ran and ran but no matter how far the Demon just kept catching up. Boris started to think of a plan and he got one, it was to turn around and slide under the demon and then hide in a vent. It wasn't a great plan but it was do or die, so Boris spun around on his heel and dived under the Demon. It worked, the Demon tried turning but instead fell over. Boris took the opportunity to climb into a vent, and he almost got away, almost. Just as he was about to get away the Demon grabbed him by the ankle and pulled him out. Boris felt the Demons inky claws pin him down to the floor but he couldn't see since he was face down. Is this the end, do i really die here?

Welp that's it for now, until next time! Bye bye! -Boris