you shake your head politely. "thank you, but i'm just waiting for a friend."

"maybe your friend would like this one?," she suggests, taking one of the outfits from the rack. it looks appealing to you, but you don't know if—

"y/n!" he opens the curtain in one go to reveal himself wearing the heavenly crop top. it loosely hangs just above his belly button, his little tummy peaking out. before he went inside to change, you also gave him black leggings to pair up with the outfit. it really fits him nicely, hugging his adorable curves and showing how perfect he really is.

he notices you staring at him, mouth agape. crimson red dusts on his chubby cheeks.

"w-what do you think?", he asks as he brushes strands of hair to the back of his ears. he was too shy to look at you in the eye.

"br—"

a very high-pitched voice comes out of your mouth and you had to clear your throat to continue.

"b-breathtaking, you're breathtaking, love." you hint him a genuine smile and he blushes a bit more.

both of you are in a trance, completely off of the world when you hear a forced cough coming out from the woman. a scowl is scattered amongst her face, obviously uncomfortable by the event happening in front of her.

"i'm sorry.. sir," she confesses, "but those clothes are for women only. you can't wear them."

"oh." he glances down, ashamed that he can't tell the difference. how dumb is he?

"s-sorry, m-ma'am."

"hurry up and return them, please," she orders, giving out a hand as if he should return them right there and right at that moment.

it all happens so fast your brain wasn't functioning, but when it finally clicked you step in front of chimmy and eyes the woman back just like how she did to him.

"i'm sorry, ma'am," you mock, "but he doesn't have to return those clothes just because you said so. he likes those clothes so he will buy them. it isn't your place to tell him what he could and could not wear. and last time i checked, clothes don't have gender, so if you don't mind, please leave because you're bothering us."

you said all those words in once deep breathe, resulting in having to regain yourself for a few moments. but it worked, and the woman left you and chimmy alone despite the disgusted glances. "crazy chick," she mumbles under her breathe and you sent her daggers.

whatever, you must not mind. people like that aren't worth your time anyway.

but the boy beside you did. he so minds.

when you tilt your body to face him, you are faced with a teary eyed chimmy and your heart breaks seeing him like this. he's soft and fragile and you don't want to hurt him ever but that's what you always end up doing. you always end up seeing him with tears welling on the edge of his ebony eyes.

"babe, no no no please don't be sad," you comfort, cupping your hands against his pouty face.

"s-she doesn't like m-my shirt, m-maybe chimmy c-change?"

"no, you don't have to change it, please. she's just jealous that you have the looks and she looks like a moldy santa claus," you joke (but not really) and poke his nose, making him giggle.

damn, that giggle could save lives.

"her opinion doesn't matter because she doesn't matter, she doesn't even know who you are! now, who's been with you for your whole life, huh?"

"y-you," he answers truthfully.

"and who knows you better than anyone else?"

"t-that's you.. again," he whispers, cheeks going redder by the second.

"that's right, babe. i know you better than anyone else in the world, and i think you're perfect with that anything on. anyone who opposes it is wrong."

"o-okay," he says softly, not knowing what else to say. he's so in awe of you, you're the one he always looks up to although you don't think of it that much. you're just defending him, you take care of him, feed him, talk to him, even cleans his sh#t. but that means so much to him, do you know that? you're doing everything you can for him.

you're his world.

and he's all yours.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

another update bc i really want to finish this book hehe ()
love u guys, don't forget to vote & comment see u later