Just Keep Grooving

*Taylor's POV*

Just Keep Grooving

It had now been a couple weeks since the "incident". Emmalyn was now more cautious when she stepped foot out of the bus; you could see it in the way that she always had to be near me or Amos at all times and hardly ever let go of my hand.

I felt absolutely horrible about losing her. She'd still cry sometimes about it, having woken up from nightmares and bad dreams. But, somehow, we've all managed to keep her mind off the whole situation while my lawyers and such dealt with all the legal matters. As far as we knew, the guy was most likely going to jail for kidnapping. Thank God for that.

Right now, we were in the bus with, surprise, nothing to do. We were all having some laptop time while Em watched Tinker Bell on the flat screen. I was scrolling through my twitter and Instagram pages, just to see what everyone was up to. Ingrid Michaelson was performing another show tonight. Ed was tweeting something about Graham and Stuart. More stars challenging one another for the ALS ice challenge. I started retweeting some of the funny lines in mid-conversation as well as some cute fans complimenting me on the new album and single, 1989 and Shake It Off. We'd just released the information a couple days before, and it had already become #1 in a bunch of different countries, including the US and UK! The whole band was stoked about performing the new music as soon as this tour was over.

It turned out that this tour was going to be coming up much shorter than my manager planned; we  know we're only going to be on the road for about a month, then we were going back home to rehearse, advertise, and such. I couldn't wait to go home and have some quality time with Em that I've been craving. I could bring her to my favorite restaurants, we could do some sightseeing in Nashville; the possibilities of what to do with her were endless. Heck, we could even go to Rhode Island to the big house on the ocean and hang out there. Maybe I could even bring her to New York with me sometime.

Thank goodness that no one knew about the whole "me-losing-Emmalyn" thing yet. It hadn't been released to the public and (surprise!) the paparazzi had no idea anything had happened that night. I'd had a really hard time telling my mom. She, of course, gave me a 30-minute-long lecture on how I shouldn't have lost Em, and how she knew that I would be devastated if anything happened while Em was on my watch, but I did need to keep a better eye on her. Which I totally understood, and agreed with. But, she was coming to the show in a couple days to help me keep Em in check. The past few shows she has watched either from backstage where she sat in a chair in the dressing room with a little TV showing the stage and watched me go out each night without her. I would always dedicate "Never Grow Up" to her, and she would always be staying with either one of my family members or one of the other bandmates' family.

Touring has been crazy, but fun all at the same time. We've basically gone undercover as tourists in a number of cities, including Chicago, LA, St.Louis, Denver, and Austin. It's been so much fun hanging out with the band and Em all at the same time.

"Tayyylloooorrrr. EARTH TO TAY!" Amos was yelling in my face, waving his hands. He laughed as I shook my head, reminding myself to get out of my own head. "Yes Amos?" I asked while scowling (Jokingly). He pretended to be hurt, putting his hand over his heart, and making his mouth into an o-shape.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that we were going to the nearest cafe to buy some coffee," he started, "but you know, if you're going to treat me like THIS maybe I won't get you a caramel latte WHO KNOWS?!"

I immediately hugged Amos and cried, "I'M SO SORRY AMOS-OLE-PAL IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN EVER AGAIN!"

"Alright, then LATTES IT IS!" Amos shouted as he fist-bumped the air.